Thursday, April 14, 2011

She needs a break

Ok, this is probably gonna be my last post ..why?? lol, cause I wont having my connection for the next one month!! =(

And yes I lost my blogging mood again.. dont ask why.. I never bothered finding the answer too.;p

Anyway..

Have a great day people! ..yes such a lame post I know.. but i cant do anything..;( My inspiration is gone.. yes literally gone.. I cant go after it.. I'm not allowed to anyway.. err ok, i'm crapping something..

Its just that aaiikkss.. nevermind

Truth is..

I want a hug. But not just a normal hug.. No!! I want one of those.. pick-me-up-off-my-feet..squeez-me-tight..spin-me-around..hurts-my-tummy..but-still-makes-me-smile..leaves-me-breathless..gives-me-butterflies..makes-me-giglge-stupidly-all-day-long..kinda hug!! ;p ;p

Ok that's from tumblr.. yes, daymm cute right??? ..hehehe.. i know i know! ..so you got me.. give me my hug, some chocolates, and we have deal! ..;p;p

err..yes im crapping again..

Gosh, I need a break from life..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment