Thursday, September 29, 2011

100 things you don't know about me

Because I'm in UCSI library, wasting my life..so I found this on tumblr. Yes, I know at times my life is kinda lifeless..but hey, maybe there is a reason on why I stumbled on these page. So here's 100 questions ;)

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
~Belaian Jiwa, No Air, Everything(Michael Buble), Mungkin Nanti, At the beginning, Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
~Oprah Winfrey. ;) She's inspires me.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
~finished saying whatever she wanted to say, she'd face front. ~Haruki Murakami: Norwegian Wood~

4) What do you think about most?
~ "What if trials of this life, are Your mercies in disguise." ..erm it kinda varies according to time, but for now its that. ;)

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
~ From Jessica saying she will see me and Yamunah in a while time. ;)

6) Do you sleep with or without on?
~With or without what? If its blanket, yes. If its bolster, yes. If its pillow, yes. If its clothes, yes again! ;p

7) What's your strangest talent?
~I'll say some stuff. And everyone laugh out laud. And I'll still be wondering what in the world I said that was so funny! :s

8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
~Girls, are kinda complicated. Boys are rather complicated too. ;p

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
~Erm.. once, saha wrote a poem about me. ;) Other than that. nope. ;(

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
~Air guitar? Ok I've never heard that. But guitar, just last week. ;)

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
~ erm. I'm scared of animals. Yes all animals. ALL! and blood too. and oh well, I'm afraid to speak my mind out. ;(

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
~ eehhhwww. lol. nope. and i dont wanna try either.

13) What's your religion?
~Christianity is not a religion. Rather its a relationship with God. ;)

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
~Dreaming. Trying to connect everything I see..with life.

15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
~ haha. The middle name is vainity yo! Obviously in front! ;p

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
~Westlife!! ;))

17) What was the last lie you told?
~I'm not that into you. ;p

18) Do you believe in karma?
~I believe in Jesus! ;)

19) What does your screen name mean?
~Err.. my name? ..;p but well, literally it means God's gracious pearl. ;D

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
~Weakness should be..time management. ;( Strength.. erm, lol.. I think its the genuineness !;)

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
~Alex Pettyfer!! ..Hotness alert!! ;p

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
~LOL ..nope. skinny dipping is a weird, weird name. ;p

23) How do you vent your anger?
~I write. Or I scream back. ;p

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
~Yess! ..Earrings. ;)

25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
~Erm. both i guess. But if I could meet you in person. Its the best! ;))

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
~I think I am. But at times I don't. ;(

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
~I hate the sound of drilling. I love the sound of the rain. ;D

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
~What if I trip and fall on the stair and tear my skirt! ..heheh.. no joke.

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
~Erm. I do believe that evil exist. No comment about aliens. ;)

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first?Do the same with your left arm.
~Erm the air. ;)

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
~My nose is kinda block. I smell nothing. ;(

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
~Erm..I can't remember anything. I think if you go with a great company. Everything seems wonderful!! :)

33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
~West!! ;D

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
~That lead singer from BOYCE AVENUE!! ..;)) I'm sorry I forgot your name. ;(

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
~Well, for me life is a gift. The only way to unravel this mystery is by living it by faith.

36) Define: Art.
~Erm. I think Art is your ability to things beyond the normal eyes can. ;)

37) Do you believe in luck?
~I believe in blessings. ;)

38) What's the weather like right now?
~Its sunny! Just perfect since it has been raining almost everyday. ;)

39) What time is it?
~10.34am. Yes I know. Kinda lifeless to sit in UCSI library doing this. But I have nothing else to do. ;(

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
~hahaahahaahaha. Yes I do drive. And we dont get along that well. ;( And yeah, I crashed once. I went through the divider.! ;(((

41) What was the last book you read?
~Almost Heaven, Judith Mcnaught.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
~Ermm. At times. I like petrol. ;)

43) Do you have any nicknames?
~Have you seen my name? LOL. I do have lots of it. ;)

44) What was the last movie you saw?
~Johny English Reborn!! weeee! ;)

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
~ Erm. A broken heart. ;(

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
~Aww.. No I havent. I'm actually afraid of them. Yes, kill me. ;(

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
~ Erm. does Alex Pettyfer count? ;p

48) What's your ?
~???
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
~Erm. I don't know. Probably, "She's hawttt!!" ;))

50) Do you believe in magic?
~I believe in miracle! ;)

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
~At times. but it fades away. because I'm made for something more than holding grudges. ;) And forgiveness is most treasured gift, one could receive.

52) What is your astrological sign?
~I dont know what the new sign says..but I'm a gemini! ;))

53) Do you save money or spend it?
~Hahaha.. I try to save it, but it always ends up getting spend. ;(

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
~3 tiny doughnuts for breakfast this morning! ;)

55) Love or lust?
~Love all the way baby!!

56) In a relationship?
~ Erm. nope. Single and very much happy. ;)

57) Are you a virgin?
~ HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.. I'm going to the next question.

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
~YESSSSS! heheeheh.. I can! ;)

59) Where were you yesterday?
~In MV with Yamunah and Pinky, watching Johny English! ;))

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
~ My pink mobile is in my pocket! ;))

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
~Nope.

62) What's your favorite animal?
~ I like eagles and horses! ;)

63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
~haha. Honesty, sincerity, and just be myself. ;)

64) Where is your best friend?
~One is in Sungai Petani. ;( Another is in Kajang!! ;)

65) Spit or swallow?
~Swallow. Just swallow. ;)

66) What is your heritage?
~LOL. im not quite sure. Will get back to you on this.

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
~Erm, watching big bang theory, and err.. lol texting! ;p

68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
~err. I don't know. Don't care also. ;)

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
~Whatever that means, I'm going to go with. no! lol

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
~Yes, If you dont like yourself, how do you expect others to like you? ;)

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
~Help the dog, of cause. Then explain to my boss. Humanity weighs a lot more than money. There is a lot of other jobs available. But you only have one life. ;)

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
~Nope, I dont.
b) What do you do with your remaining days?
~Spent as much with my family and friends ;)
c) Would you be afraid?
~I'd lie if I say no. So yes, I'd be afraid.

73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
~I think they come hand in hand. But I'd go with love. ;)

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
~Blessings! ;) They give me hope.

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
~9635 and 1012 ;)

76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
~Communication!!!! And of course, tolerance, understanding and  trust!

77) How can I win your heart?
~Don't break my heart and be yourself. ;)

78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
~Hell yeah!! heheheeh

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
~To join my ENGLISH YOUTH COMMITTEE 2010! ;)

80) What size shoes do you where?
~Size 6! ;)

81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
~Err, my name? lol.. I've never thought of it..

82) What is your favorite word?
~ hehehe. its crap! ;)

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
~erm. A child. ;)

 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
~ its not really saying its kinda of an expression.. its "HAHAHAHAHA" ;)

85) What's the last song you listened to?
~According to you ~Orianthi~

86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
~Purple! Pink! Black! ;)

87) What is your current desktop picture?
~Flowers! ;))

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
~hahahahaahah. for now, no one la. ;)

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
~Whether have I fallen in love with you.

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
~Go back to sleep. lol.. I'm dreaming. ;p

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
~Invisibility!! ..hehehe.. awesome yo!

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
~Erm. thats a tough question. But honestly, it would be the time with my highschool. ;)

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
~ lol. None. Every horrible experience is worth for it made me who i am today! ;)

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
~HAHAAHAHAHAH. errm. honestly.. when you say "sleep" I'll just past ok. ;p lol

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
~Erm. Paris I guess. They say its the city of love. ;)

96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
~None I could think of. ;)

97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
~I think I have. lol.

98) Ever been on a plane?
~Yeap. years back ;) with my my sis, grandma and uncle! ;)

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
~ Have you met my friend Jesus?! You should! You'll never regret. He's awesome!

100) What do you want?
A lot of things.

Waaahh. hmm. Again, if you completed reading this. then thank you! ;) But I really enjoyed doing this questions. They make you think. ; )

Ok I gtg. C ya'll later

No comments:

Post a Comment