Saturday, September 10, 2011

You don't need a guy. ;)

Gosh.. this is so weird. Blogger.com changed their whole layout and I'm so extremely blurr on where in the world should I go to create a new post. Yes after clicking every possible link and button on the screen I finally ended up here! ..Alleluaia! ;)

 Speaking of changes.. You know, they always say, "People change."..Honestly, I don't think so. I think the situation changes. Hence, people change to adapt to it. But in truth, they are who they were deep down. Erm. Ok I think I'm already crapping. Will stop now.

 Anyway...I attended my first Saturday class today. I was lucky enough to get the car, hopefully every Saturday God will have mercy on me and let me use the car ;) And goodness gracious. IMA is ..like. sigh.. is probably the most difficult subject I'm ever going to do. Yes a lot more harder than MLE. Then again, I will be learning a lot too. ;D ..lol.. yes, you are actually, for once in your life time, witnessing Juan's eagerness is learning..;p hehhe.. but honestly, this is soo cool! ..We get to learn about video editing, audio editing, creating websites without codes, posting it to the network! ..and a lot more of other cool stuffs! ..How awesome is that?! ..;))))) And by the end of this year..woot woot.. I'd probably be no-more technology illiterate. ;)

 Ok, enough of studies. But not bad, I manage a paragraph without sulking..;p

 Anyway, I finally made myself say that I do not need a guy to complete my life. ;) Yes, I couldn't believe it either. So did my sister and Jacynta...these people know me in and out. Lol..I realize that there is never a point in my life where my mind and heart was totally free. Never a point where I was not in the chains of a guy. Never a point where I was happy cause I didn't have anyone permanent by my side. There is always someone. Though I was single in person, but not single inside. Everytime I meet Sam, I'll start off with, "Samm.. there's this guy.." ..lol. I don't know how many stories she's heard. Sigh. I can't help it. I fall easily. Very easily.

 So last night, while chatting with a friend of mine, I realize, goodness gracious.. how dumb I was before? ..I mean, I may appear dumber, but seriously, You know what it means to be a woman? To be a woman to walk down the road, with your head held high, wrapped in confidence, armed with courage, sealed with independence, showered with tenderness, glowing with sincerity, clothed with a smile, masked with your one true self and no matter what the world says, you keep that gorgeous smile and keep on moving forward. And God, your beautiful!! So amazing. You do not need a guy to tell you that. You obviously don't need a guy to make you feel like you can't find anyone else besides him, or make you feel unwanted or even unworthy. Nope you don't need a guy to complete you. ;)

 Of course, that doesn't mean you must not have a guy. Just please, don't feel down, if you don't have one. ;) I don't have one. I don't know if at all I will have one. But hey, it doesn't really matter.

 Cehh wahh.. I talk only.. next post I'd probably gonna start emo-ing. But well hopefully this last. The feeling is rather amazing. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment