Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Your will be done.

Ok what is this feeling? Like seriously, its like something just sucked up everything and left you.. "blueekk!" ..sigh.. and I have this sudden need for cold chocolate. And yes chocolate indulgence. Probably its the one that can ease this uneasy-ness with in.

And and and.. ;((( I tengah emo again. lol.. but its not anything.. its just that. sigh..

Dear Lord,
I do not know what plans you have for me..
But I surrender these feeling unto Your hands..
If its meant to be..then so be it..
At least for once, I would know what its like..
To love and be loved..
If its not..then so be it too..
Just give me strength and the will to let go
.
You do know, I dislike it when you do this to me.
I assure you, I'm strong enough.
Much stronger than I can ever imagine too..
And You, should know that already. ;(
Its just..the thought of going through it..
Again and again..
Aint that nice.
But then again,
Your will be done, not mine.


Amen!! ..


Ok now I feel much better! ..
I shall go rape the refrigerator for some chocolates! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment