Thursday, September 8, 2011

To EYC 2010/2011

So this is the long awaited  committee post..and because I promised my dearest Amanda tonight.. hence it will be tonight then ;)

So two years ago, I don't know how and why..but I got elected as the secretary for the English youth group.. But I tell you one thing, it was all God's plan ;) Genius isn't He? It was like pieces of jigsaw puzzle from all corners.. deliberately put together to complete the picture! ;) And you know what? They fitted each other perfectly.. so perfect that the picture created was irreplaceable ;)

So let's start with the first piece ;) Ok usually I'll put up pictures of each.. but I'm extremely tired! ..;( So hopefully the words are enough to paint the picture..

Alfred Netto ;)
So Alfred.. hmm.. alfred, I thought he was funny, at first. Truth is.. he is funny. lol..ok let's get serious. Alfred was somehow chosen to be my angel..;), every time we played the "angel and mortal" game. He's sort of the party starter. If he's not there, probably the whole event will be less quieter, funner and of cause..less meaner. ;p ..But seriously, I somehow envy the friendship he has with my sister. Its like Tom and Jerry. They fight but then they click very well too.  Alfred may look like a clown and he teases all the time.. but he's the kinda friend you wish you had..;)

Hmm.. ok who's next..err
Alvinn!! ;) Alvin Netto..
Hmm, I've been friends with Alvin for 2 years already. I remember that he specifically messaged me to ask aunty Helen..so that he would be placed in the same class with me while teaching catechism. hehe  ;) He is the photocopy of his brother. In looks only. But totally different inside. Its like day and night. Alvin is sort of mysterious, very mysterious.. like if you want to earn his trust.. it will take a very very long time ;).. One thing's for sure..he's an awesome friend! Very caring, very affectionate ;) He's the one person who never gotten mad at me so far....rerm Except the part where he hit my eyes with the shuttle and also made me run into the tyres while go-karting. lol.. other than that, you can trust him with his life.. and he will keep it safely for you ;)

Next piece.. is
Glynn wong! ;)
Honestly, I love saying her name.. you get to go like, "GLYYYYNNNN!!" .;) but please.. please don't ever mess with her. Or trust me.. she wouldn't mind ramming you over with the car..or put an axe on your throat! ..heheheh..kidding kidding! ..But take my advice la.. just dont mess with her k ;p..Ermm..as strict as she seems.. deep down she's this sweet girl who hides her feeling with her smile ;) I stalk her tumblr a lot. hehe.. thats how I found out..;p I admire her though. Because she's a 100 times stronger than she appears to be. She is studying the same uni with me..and the same course! ;) So once, she gave me a ride back home.. and I made sure I was there on time. Glynn marah means gone k! ..;p But yes, she's very responsible, very organized. Our Ah Long ;) None can replace you glynn! ;)

OH weeee!!
Christina Abigail!
Gosh.. I've known her for ages k.. I remember the first time I got close with here was in the bus to klang! ..Lol.. we just clicked instantly. As time goes by, we went out for dates..;p and lunches..and could talk for hours. This girl can charm you with her smile and giggles..and you can just melt over and over again! She never says no and her wake up calls are AWESOME! ....But trust me, I know the things she's been through. I know it all. Lately, she aint doing that great. I just want her to know that, sometimes things get rough. But remember, it doesnt rain forever..the sun will have to come up someday ;)

Moving on
Freddie Wee!! ;)
Goodness, have you heard him laugh? He and Amanda? ..its like 45% and another 45% percent..and all the rest are only 10% ..lol..oh wait..I forgot Tracy. lol..Anyway, hmm.. The thing about Freddie is that he doesn't wear a mask. If he doesn't like you..or he's angry wit you..trust me, you will know! ..That's one thing I admire.  And oh, if you are meeting him, please please go on time. He dislikes not being punctual. The whole committee always kena because of this. And oh, he is also in the music ministry. One hell of a talented guy.. Would be a great help in the choir. But oh well, God has greater plan for in with flowers! ;) hehe..and  Back to his laugh. I tell you, I'm sure about 90% that the laugh was transferred from Freddie and Amanda to me k. That's why my laugh is becoming weirder day by day..;p

Since, I mentioned about Amanda..
Let's move on to Miss Amanda Quah!! ..*the crowd goes weeeeee* ..;p
Hheehehe. So manda..hm where shall i start? Her laughter? Her randomness? Her dumb blonde moments? Her prone-to-accidents? Her musical soul? or the Amanda whos an addict to One Three Hill? Lol.. trust me, I can go on and on with her. She's like Doraemon. LOL..dont know why..but I know she prefers sponge bob.. but why Doraemon.. its cause she may appear to be simple, smiley face, serene and calm. But trust me, there is a lot of interesting stuffs inside her, that you just cant missed. And that is what makes Amanda, Amanda ;)) She never fails to brighten my day..everything I look at her. just with her smile.. she quietly says, "There's hope..there's always hope!" ...You're missing out something AWESOME! ..if you didnt meet Amanda Quah Yu-LI! ;)

Next is..
SHAAAAUUNNNNNNN! ..lol.. yes SHAAAUUNN LIM!! ;)
Gosh, he is like a little brother I've always wanted. ..;p but then of cause, he always appear to be more adult-ly behaved..unlike me.. who runs around like a 5 year old craving for ice-cream. Lol..but seriously, there;s something about Shaun that makes me go, "SHHHAAAUUNN!!" ..its weird I know. Its not the same effect glynn..lol.. but different. I have to admit..I don't really know shaun..as in never really spoken with him eye to eye and ear to ear. But I think I can tell, he's a good guy. And yes, I have a very bad judgement on guys.. but this I can tell you honestly, he's not the type who goes around breaking girls heart. and oh ... he plays guitar! ;)) nothing else beats a guy who plays guitar! ..hehehe..

Next is Pamela Ann! ;)
Hmm.. Honestly, I don't click with many. Like I said, my personality is such, that I;m more introverted. Very shy in a big crowd or to someone I hardly know. But somehow Pam and me, are different. My sister and Pam could go on ages talking and talking non-stop. like NON-STOP! ..and then I found out why. Once Pam and me went for a drink after morning mass. and wow! ..like just wow k! ..We just clicked! Talk and talk for hours. Family, relationships.. everything! ..So I don't blame my sis k/ Pam is like a magnet. You try talking to her and you will know how I feel ;)

And oh vivi!! ..lol.. like Alfred called, VIVI! ;)
Ducky ;) lol.. I didnt realize it at first, but my sis somehow planted it in my mind. Vivian's a replica of a duck! ..lol.. sorry vivi. Anyway, vivian has the same effect on me..like Pam had. ;) She will go like "JUUAUAAANNN!" ..lol. I remember her voice and her pitch ;) .. We use to play badminton.. and thats how i got closer to vivian. Gosh, she loves to read! ..And so do I!! ..ehehhee.. we made a good team in taking care of the CCC's! ..weeee!! vivian!

Next is Helena!
Hmm.. helena.. She's leaving us in a few days time. siggghh. I've known her for ages. like AGES! school, catechism. I like her most for one reason. Her height of cause. lol..cause you feel like there's an angel..always watching over you kinda thing. But honestly I like her, because she respects other people secrets. You can trust her with yours..and she wouldn't breathe a word. I was like, "wow!" ..its glad to know, this kinda friend still exist. I'm gonna miss her..that she will not bumping into me in KTM already. Sigh,..but oh well, I know she'll do well, where she is. She can survive, not just because she's tall..hehe.. but because she never gives up ;)

Tracccyyy! ;)
Hmmm.. I've never had a real conversation with tracy will like last week. Where everyone ditched us all alone in the car. LOL..;p ;p ..I admire her. For her independence. If I was at her age, with these responsibilities.. sigh.. I would be double crazier than I am now. But she's not. She's a working woman, and a lawyer too be! ..;)) I learnt a lot from her. That when the storm hits, you got to keep on going. That's life ;)

And Lastly, Anne Michelle
Hmm, I don't know her that well, but I remember talking to her endlessly in the car, while going for Sky trek! ..I know her ahemm-ahemm Jeremy. Since, he's there, so I get to see her too! ..The first time I saw her I was like "Annneee!" ..and I hugged her. It was like finding a missing family member. Irreplaceable. ;)

I'm forgetting someone.. lol yes..its Christine Maryanna..;)
Err... she's erm.. she is my sister. I got nothing else to say. Okthxbye! sigh. lol. ok ok.. fine. Erm. Honestly, if you were to ask me, "who's my role model?" ..It is my sister..;) Because I'd don't know what I'd do without her. Somehow, she makes everything seem so easy, so happy, so her. ;) And I'm sure you all are aware of me and my emo-ness. She has been there through it all. She saw me crying like I never had before and the best thing is.. she didn't say anything. She just hugged me. It was more than enough. As much as she is annoying.. and I'm sure you have received random messages from me saying "I love Barney" or "I'm stupid" ..Its all her. Nevertheless, I'm not saying this because she is my sister, but because I think she is partly why we committee are so strong together. Trima Kasih.

Now that I am done, just one thing left.

Dear Lord, please bless all those I've mentioned above. Then mean a lot too me. They are one of the reason, that I am who I am today. Guide them in everything they do and lead them in Your way. May they always remember that it is Your will be done, now and forever. Let them also never forget that You will always be there through it all! ..


Please bless the new and upcoming committee. Show them your way in building your kingdom. Make they work for Your glory and only your glory. Amen
Pheewww.. that was a long post;)
Nite everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You make it sound like I keep pressuring you to finish the post =/ (Okay maybe I did la a teeeny bit :P)

    but that aside, awww super sweet la your post. And spongebob is cuter than doraemon! LOL. But okay la perhaps i'm round like doraemon haha.

    I love you juaaaaaaaaannnn! :D

    ReplyDelete