Monday, September 19, 2011

The mechanic ;)

Hey ;) Yes it's been a while. ;)

So how do you do? Fine? No fine? Life's hard, or I don't give a damm about it? ..;p lol oh well, I;m alright.. just incase you were wondering.;) But I have been thinking about death lately. Yes the same death, where you no more breathe, where you are taken somewhere, God knows where. And here's the thing. It aint me who is dying. ;((

And that's the thing that scares me the most. sigh. What would your world be like, if someone close to you is taken too fast and that you wouldn't have the chance to see them again. To hold them and hear their laughter. To even think of it, brought me to tears. sigh.

Oh well, its just me and my imagination. My brain works in a way, that no one gets it. Its like you open a car, and there are bits and pieces of everything. Now unless you're a mechanic, or someone who knows a car in and out, then you would be like, "oh ceehh, small thing only! It can be fixed!!" ..;) 

Weird, I haven't really found any suitable mechanic who knows exactly what is wrong with me and is willing to fix it. Its either, they know what's wrong and that's why they leave. Or it could be they don't know what's wrong but is still trying their best..but they're getting no where. Or a mechanic who knows what's wrong but they're busy with other cars. The one true mechanic, is the one that never gives up, no matter how much nonsense you give him.

Lol, wow. did I just compare myself with a car and mechanic? Why can't I just stick with homo sapiens. err.. hehe I know why. Course its too easy. ;)

The thing about life. If its too easy, you'd be bored. But because its hard, you get to go on a roller coaster ride. You don't know whats happening next, or who you're gonna meet! ..I mean, like why watch a movie if you know what's gonna happen or how its gonna end, rite?

And these sentences give me the courage to get through the rides. ;)

What if Your blessings come through raindrops?
What if Your healing comes through tears?
What if a thousand sleepless night are what it takes to know you're near?
What if trials on this life are your mercies in disguise?


Hmm..
 Lord, it just occurred to me.
Could it be possible that you're my mechanic? ;))
I mean. it fits You.. perfectly. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment