Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The thing about dreams.

Hey there. ;) Its been a while I suppose. ;))

And err. My fingers are itching! I mean like literally itching!! damm mosquitoes! sigh.. The thing about mosquito bites, the more you scratch, the more they itch. But you can't help it, your natural reaction is to scratch when you itch. Now what happens, when that natural reaction itself, might cause you hurt? ..hmm.. The more you try to so-call cure it, the hurt you get.

I guess its the same thing with love. You don't want it. But then you can't help it. You don't control these things. They happen. They just happen. And now that it has happen, you can try to get out of it, by not scratching it. Lol, its not possible, is it? Unintentionally, you may scratch it sooner or later. And there, your in a mess. Hmm.. but actually, there;s nothing wrong in falling. The danger happens, when you think the other party, feels the same too. ;)

Lol, wow, I still have it huh.. yeah trying to make sense of the random things in life. ;p And gosh, the house phone has been ringing non-stop! Siggh.. its because my grandma's not doing that well. My mom's getting stressed up day by day. And weird, of all the years, this is the one year where I decided to not go to back to Johore during my holidays! ;((( I remember everytime I go back to Johore, my grandma and me will have a long chat about relationships while I'll be massaging her leg. And you know, she knows more stories about me, than my mom. ;(

Oh well, He who gives, knows what is best. Its better to leave it in His hands. ;))

hmm what else. you know I realize I dream too much. A lot, that sometimes I'm afraid I might get lost in it. Like I don;t know which is real and which is a dream. In my dream, I turn into this quiet girl. So quiet that even a needle falling on the ground can be heard. I don't know whats going on around me. It scares me sometimes, cause sometimes I have this urge to run towards the moving bus or train. ;( And you have to give me a few seconds to get back to earth. You know whats worse, that I think I live more in my dream than in reality. ;(((

Waaahh.. inception mannn! .;)) So inception!! hehehe.. can pass or not?! ..;p

And by the way, I hate dreaming. Yes the dream while you're asleep. Because I get up feeling tired. So tired in my mind. I mean you're suppose to sleeping but then you let you mind to work through dreaming! Where is that fair?! ..sigghh.. And my dreams are so real..sometimes I have to check several times, where I really did it or not.. ;(

But then they say, dreams come true if you believe.. well I say, dare to dream but do what your heart tells you. If its wrong, you;ll learn from it. If its right, you'll learn from it too. ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment