Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So-called 50 truths! ;)


Hey there.. errr.. no I'm not really in a mood to blog.. but I found this tags in one of the blogs I visited. So lets get off my mind together-gether k? ;)

Are you ready to answer these questions honestly even if it starts to get hard? 
~Oh year baby! ..Bring it on! ;D
You never know what you got until you lose it? True or false? 
~I doubt you will ever find a person who disagrees with that.. so yeah.. true.
Wallpaper on your phone? 
~Roses! ..Everytime I look at them.. they kinda give me hope ;)
What is the last thing you drank today? 
~Water!! ..the best drink on earth! ;)
Where would I have found you last night at 11pm? 
~That's easy, was at Alfred's, watching "Sleepers"..damm good movie.. and eating honey stars! ;)
Who was the last person to say 'love you' to you? 
~Maureen Alma! ..The sweetest human on earth! ;))
Do you care what people think of you? 
~As much as I would love to disagree.. but yes, sometimes it does bothers me ;(
Do you dislike anyone at this moment in time? 
~I try my best to see the good in everyone. Hating/disliking is not very healthy you know. ;(
Any up coming events you're excited about? 
~Erm. So far nothing to look forward too! ;(
What's your plans for next friday? 
~Friday friday. Erm oh weeeee!! no class! ;)) I'm free for dates.. anyone interested? ..;p

Ever liked someone who was married? 
~Lol, nnaahhh... not my type. ;)
Have you ever eaten a live fish? 
~Wooowwww... I salute those who do. And nope, I dont. Wouldnt love to try it either. ;p
Who is your last text from and what does it say?
~From James.. asking where did we go for car-racing? ..sigh. some people never give up!
Are you texting anybody? 
~Nope. Not in the mood also ;(
Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? 
~I use too.. but then I ruined it by falling for him ;(
Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
~It was my mom! ;)) saying Father Peter will be coming over today, and that we have to be in our best behaviors! ..lol
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone & what did you talk about? 
~The last call was actually a miss call from an unknown number. Oh well, on second thought, the last person was Shin Wen. I was asking her about UCSI's scholarship! ;)
Do you curse in front of your parents? 
~err.. nope. They'd probably disowned me! ;(
Who pissed you off yesterday? 
~Yesterday. erm.. I forgot what happen yesterday. ;( Yes Im sad, just like that.
Does anyone hate you?
~I don't know. Does anyone out there hate me? ..Oh well, its mind over matter. I don't mind and you dont matter! ;)

Who was the last person that could tell something was wrong with you? 
~No one noticed. I'm pretty good in hiding! :)
Ever cheated on someone who was cheating on you? 
~I'm not in for games. 
Have you ever felt replaced? 
~Yeap. Most of the time. sigh..
Are you open about your feelings or closed off? 
~Errr.. I think I tend to wear my heart on my sleeves.. if I want the feelings to be out. But if its too painful, I'll just carry it myself ;)
Think a lot before you fall asleep?
~Who doesnt? ;(
What were you doing at 4am? 
~Sleeping ady! ..Had to get up early the next day. 
Are you a jealous person? 
~Yeap. But then I realized its rather immature. So I wash it away. 
Do you like to sleep?
~Used too. Now I'm just..oh well.. too afraid I guess.
How many tattoos do you have?
~Tak ada yo! ..;)
How many piercings do you have? 
~One on each ear. Tried more, but they closed! ..;(

Last movie you saw in theaters? 
~Cars 2! ..Erm.. it was oookkaaayy!
What are you doing right now? 
~This, tweet, FB ;) lifeless.. i know ;(
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? 
~Erm. I honestly dont know what I want. ;(
What did you do yesterday? 
~Church, meeting, lunch, nap, movie, online sleep.
What are your favorite colour(s)? 
~Purple, black, pink.. yes I think I'm starting to like pink ;)
How tall are you? 
~You dont wanna know. Even I dont wanna know. I think I'm growing shorter day by day.
Are you happy right now? 
~Trying too ;(
Are you ever paranoid when someone doesn't message you back for a while? 
~That depends on who.
Why aren't you dating the last person who you texted? 
~Errrr... that question is not legal la k! .. nonsense!
Do you honestly have feelings for someone at the moment? 
~Errr.. I wish I didn't. But I happen to be human. So I cant help it. 

Is there anything upsetting you? 
~Yeap, like hello.. there are like over a zillion girls in planet earth. Why in the world was I chosen?!
Do you sing in the car? 
~How not too??
Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off?
~Off la.. Malaysian eh! ;)
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off? 
~OFFFF!! ..awesome! ;))
What do you do when something's wrong? 
~OMG!!! how now?! ..;( ..*yeap the drama starts* ..;p
What did you even do today? 
~Erm. Classes. thats it.
Whαt ruined your dαy todαy? 
~LOL! ..errr.. its a little complicated. Or not. I just dont wanna say it! ..;(
Whαt do you heαr αt this moment? 
~Air-cond and speakers!
Reαdy for winter to come? 
~Yeap, been ready forever. but I dont think its coming anything soon or forever.
What αre you weαring right now? 
~Pj's! ;)

Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to? 
~Yeaaahh!
Are you missing someone right now? 
~I wish I didnt.
Hαve you cried this week αt αll? 
~Just..
Are there some songs you cαn't listen to becαuse they remind you of someone? 
~Its not that i cant listen too. Infact I listen to it again and again.
Whαt αre you doing tonight? 
~Sleep. Hoping not to dream.
Wαnt someone bαck in your life? 
~Nope. If its fated, then so be it. There's always a reason.
Hαs αnyone disαppointed/upset you recently?
~Yup yup!
Hαs αnyone put their αrms αround you in the pαst 5 days? 
~Yesssshh! ..So many! ;))))))
Where were you αt 7:17 PM lαst night?  
~Trying to upload the youth video with my sis.
Hαve you ever kissed someone that was just α friend? 
~Yup! ;)

If you found out your friend wαs smoking weed, would you be disappointed
~Yes, very very very!
Do you look people in the eye when you tαlk to them? 
~Not if I tend to get lost in their eyes..
Do you get drunk every weekend? 
~Err.. nope! hardly. ;)
Is the last person you texted attractive? 
~Hahahaahaha.. I think everyone is attractive in their own way ;)
What are you most excited for right now?
~err.. honestly nothing.
Do you ever keep arguing when you know you're wrong? 
~All the time. Daammm ego maaann! ;(
How did you get your last bruise? 
~GO-KART!
What is the latest you've stayed up in the past week? 
~erm.. up till 5.30am! ;)
Last time you went swimming? 
~Like ages ago! ...not into swimming though.
Have you kissed someone who smokes weed? 
~Thank God, no!

Do you listen to your friends when they tell you a boy or girl is bad for you?
~Yes, but I have my own opinion as well ;)
Do you like lightning? 
~No, they make everything seem so scary.
How many people do you know of name Adam? 
~errm.. none that I know off..
Is your current hair colour mostly your natural hair colour? 
~Yup it is! ..All the redness faded. Now its charcoal black!
What’s on your bedroom floor right now? 
~The floor mat. err.. my mom doesnt like things on the floor hehe..
Would you rather be mad or sad? 
~Why would you ask such question? lol.. mad i guess.
Are your parents strict? 
~Ok ok la.. pretty balanced ;)
What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you? 
~Erm. Fakeness! 
Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger? 
~HAHAHA.. all the time. have you seen my name? But once I found out it carries the meaning of "God's gracious pearl.." ..I loved it! ;)

What are you freakishly obsessed with? 
~Errr.. food? ..lol
Are you named after a family member? 
~Nope..its original. bet you cant find anyone with my name. ;)
Last restaurant you went to? 
~YIP SHENG! ..love chinese! :)
What does your phone do when it receives a new text? 
~err..the message tone? ..like seriously? you're asking this? lol
Who is the next person you will kiss? 
~I don;t know.. it just happens.
Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor? 
~I dont think i have ever passed out! hehe
Ever kissed in the rain?  
~sadly no!
This time last year, can you remember who you liked? 
~Yes. very well.

Does anybody have a tattoo with your name on it? 
~Lol..I doubt..
Where will you be 2 hours from now? 
~Asslleeeppp!!
Do you want things to change right now? 
~Yes. so badly!
Do you laugh? 
~so much..that they say my laugh is getting weirder day by day.
Does your latest ex piss you off? 
~Nope, not anymore ;)
Is your life the same as it was a year ago? 
~Oh crap. You just reminded me. Yes it is the same.
Who's in the room with you? 
~The sister and the cousin.
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? 
~err.. that they like me and stop messing around?
Have you kissed the same person more than 20 times in 2010? 
~Bernadette!
Were you happy last October? 
~Nope. not happy. I remember very well.

Was '09 a good year for you? 
~Definitely not. Gosh. I'm a sad child.
Who was your first text message from for the new year? 
~wth.. who remembers?
Do you look decent when you wake up? 
~Erm.. is sexy decent? ..;p
If there were no letters on the keys on your keyboard could you still type? 
~lol.. i dont know.. weird questions.
Does the feeling of christmas time make you happy? 
~YESSSHHH!
Do you wear more t-shirts or dressy shirts? 
~errm.. a balance of both i think.
Ever kissed someone whose name starts with a 'T'? 
~err.. nope.
Does it matter if your bf/gf smokes? 
~It kinda does.
Have you ever had your heart broken? 
~What you think? ;)

Do you have any weird inside jokes? 
~More like lame ones. ;)
When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? 
~Err.. I punched my sis once. The feeling never returned since then.
Have you ever had an Oreo with peanut butter?
~They have that? ..awwwhh would love to try! :)
Your ex calls you to tell you they hate you, what would you say? 
~God bless you always! ;)
Would you rather kiss the last person you kissed or the second last? ....
~HUH?
Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
~errr..nope.
Should gay couples be allowed to adopt? 
~erm. I havent really thought about that.
Should they be allowed to marry? 
~Or this too.
Do you want to get married? 
~Someday.
Do you eat breakfast daily? 
~Sometimes.

How old do you think you'll be when you have kids? 
~Err.. early 30's or late 20's? ;)
Have you ever liked someone older than you? 
~Yeapp ;)
Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you? 
~hahaha..naahh.. but if you ask me to write it out, i can! ;)
Can you sleep without blankets covering you? 
~Can't.. I feel naked .;p
Where's the last place you went besides your house? 
~UCSI University.
Are your eyes the same colour as your dad's? 
~Nope..mine is  dark brown. his is sligthly grey-ish
Do you have to sleep with a television on? 
~Nope..jimat electricity k!
What were you doing 12AM last night? 
~On the way back home.
Has anyone ever sang to you? 
~erm.. not really.. but my date played the guitar for me on stage! ..;)))
Does it make you mad when people stare at you? 
~Err..not really.. why waste energy? Just enjoy the attention ;)

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend? 
~Yess.. regretted every second of it.
Do you wear your hood on your hoodie? 
~Err..i wear a hood. whats a hood on your hoodie? ..weird.
Are you the youngest person living in your house? 
~I used to be. Then my cousins arrived.. I got replaced ;)
Gummy bears or gummy worms? 
~Gummy bears!!! ;))
Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn't around now? 
~Yesh. ;((
Has anyone ever told you that they wanted to be with you forever? 
~Yes. it was magical. but then they took it back..and im back to square one.
Would you rather get rid of autumn or spring? 
~Errr.. I kinda have something for autumn. I dont know why. But I wouldnt get rid of any.. ;)

OMG! ..I don't know why I started this. I'm just glad its over. I salute, if you finish reading it till the end. And please dont mind my emo-ness. It happens. Just give me some time. I'll be back to rock your world!

P/S Freddie and Amanda.. please be patient for the committee post ya.. I have to be in the right state of mind! :) heheh


No comments:

Post a Comment