Friday, September 23, 2011

25 questions.

Gooooodd evening! ;)). I'm in such a good mood. I honestly didn't think this blog would actually attract anymore readers. But oh well, I was so overwhelmed last night, when I got quoted! Weird huh, how God works?? ..The minute you thought that there is nothing more left of you..someone comes and proves you wrong. ;)

Anyway, because I got nothing to complain about, besides maybe I had to miss my eye appointment because of daymm KTM! ..and because today, might be the day, where the faith of my eyes is decided. sigh. oh well, Will have to wait. So here's survey I came across in tumblr.

1: Who was the last person you talked to? What were you talking about?
~My mom just got home. She was complaining about darn KTM!! ;( Because its so useless, she had to take back the taxi all the way from BTS to kajang!!

 2: What was the last thing you said?
~"Don't take her to the government hospital!!"..sighh.. You see, my grandma in Johore, aint doing that well. My aunt just took her to the emergency. ;((

3: Why do you like the person you like?
~I like it because they're not fake. ;)

4: Do you take the Twilight movies seriously or think they're ridiculous?
~LOL. Nope, its not ridiculous neither is it something to be taken seriously. But I like it, because it takes you away from reality for that 2 hours and you let your imaginations run wild. ;)

5: What is/are your favorite book/s?
~JODI PICOULT!! she's the best. Coming right after her is JUDITH MCNAUGHT! ;D

6: What are your top 5 most played songs on your iTunes at the moment?
~Blessings, For the first time, Angel, Broken Angel, Hallelujah, Skyscraper

7: Are you a textaholic?
~Well, I could be..with the right person.

8: Do you have any ideas for stories in your head?
~HAHAHAHAHAHA.. trust me, I wish I had..but they're just there..driving me crazy when I decide to accompany them ;(

9: Do you play any sports?
~Yes!! Before my eyes got injured, I played badminton, netball, captain ball, I used to run. Now I just walk and clean for exercise. :(

10: What are your favorite TV shows?
~BIG BANG THEORY!! ;)) then comes How I met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives, The Nanny, CSI! ;)

11: When was the last time you cried?
~Just the previous night.

12: Do you do well in school?
~Err..I didn't have no choice. Have you met my mother. She could substitute for Hitler!! ;(

13: When is your birthday?
~The middle day of the year. ;p 15th June 1990

14: What's your favorite food?
~Mom's spaghetti! Zee bestt!! ;D

15: Do you enjoy Disney movies?
~Oh yesss I do! I'm 21 and I'd die for Disney movies! ;p

16: What's your one, ultimate OTP?
~Ok I just googled that and I suggest you google it too and let me know if you came up with any answers! ;)

17: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
1) I wish for love to triumph over hate.
2)I wish for peace, be it friends, family or country.
3) I wish for wisdom to live in this world.

18: What's your most prized possession?
~ erm.. Right now I can't think of any. But it should be my family

19: How would you describe your personality?
~Shy. ;(

20: Do you like energy drinks?
~Ok I guess. Not to bad.

21: What song is in your head?
~BLESSINGS ~Laura Story! Its the best song I've heard so far.

22: If you were on a TV show, what would your character's problem be?
~ Erm.. Probably, knocking down everything on my way and losing everything that's precious. Oh yeah, forgetful, bad time management, and a little too much of crappings. ;p

23: What's a song that describes your mood right now?
Blessing, Blessing!! ;)

24: What's your favorite smiley face?
 hahahahaah. erm I think it should be ;p

25: If you got to change your name, what would you change it to?
errr, like seriously, you're asking me this question? lol. erm Nope, I wouldnt wanna change it. I can't imagine myself being someone else.

Ok Doneeee! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment