Monday, June 15, 2009

15th june

15th of June... Last time..this date seemed to be my favorite.. can't wait to see what's in store from my family..to me..hehehe.. but nowadays.. it seems like a normal ordinary day.. Not to say I don't have any present..maybe I'm growing..and becoming an adult..and I realize there's more to life..then just a CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE SECRET RECIPE CAKE~! heeheh..and my presents..0r maybe I just don't feel like it..or perhaps the environment I'm in..=(

2 years back..was the best!!..firstly i received a call from an unexpected person..at 12am!! hehehe..my crush la..and then..i got bashed with eggs, flour and water..!! hehe..yeah gross!! but hey..i know my friends love me sooooooo much!! they are willing to waste money on eggs and flour..well..so far the best bday gift ever!! well..it was fun....me looking like an adorable chocolate mixture..they should have brought an oven as well..I'm sure I would have been the most delicious cake alive!!!..hehehe

Ok enough crapping.. Anyway I can't believe my friend I've never met for 4 years still remembers my birthday!!..Gosh...i was moved to tears when i received their msges.. sobs..sobs.. I don't think i deserve these kinda friends..considering the fact that I dont think I'm a good enough to be their friend..=(..sighh..And...my childhood friend called..and was on the phone for about almost 90 mins!! hehehe..Lots of stories!! hehe..oh here's the best part..i got a msged..ALL THE WAY FROM AUSSIE!!! ...hehehehe..yeah i know ..jakun!! but I was impressed for he still remembers my number by heart..hehe ....wow...!!

Anyway..guess that's it..

Oh yeah..
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY JUAN!!
I wonder why is it called 'HAPPY'..cause I was born??
But..but.. it's a reminder 'YOUR GETTING OLD!!'..
how can it be happy then??..hmmm..weird world..weird ppl..=)

Take care..god bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment