Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedding and saree

I should be studying..but of cause..I never felt like studying..I dont even feel like blogging.. No idea why..=( ....there's this sense of uncomplete-ness in me..like the 'something-is-so-wrong' kinda feeling when in fact..everything seems to be perfect..

Anyway..here's my first time weating saree pics..for my cuz wedding..=)



Shevonne..my cousin and me..it's her first time as well..=)



sorry for my absolute vain-ness..but i like my one day tattoo..=p



My sis and me..hehe



Me...hehheh..=)



If my sis sees this..she'll be like..'go and get a life JUAN!!.'...hehehe..



and again..hehe



Don't worry this is the last..but my eyes cacat a bit..cant see my blue contacts..hehe

Ok that's it ppl!!...take care God bless
p/s I love my saree blouse!!..=)

4 comments:

  1. haha~~
    the first pic, ur cousin rite?

    veli prretty~~

    u as well lar!

    DUN perasan lar~

    heeee~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..that's why was wondering..how come i'm not pretty one..=p

    ReplyDelete