Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A love poem

My sis asked me to write a 10 lines poem about love..for her play assignment.. Of all persons she's asking me??..what in the world do i know about love??..My own love life is screwed!!,,=( wait..it doesn't even exist..sigh..and she of all person should know more about love.. 5 years together!!..not that I'm jealous or anything..but wow..i wish mine lasted that long as well..haizz..well anyway, i simply bantai some words..and came up with this 10 line love poem..

Love..
How sweet the name sounds..
Yet deeper the meaning it holds..
Wipes away the teary eyes..
Cures the wounded soul..
It knows no evil..
It holds no hatred..
Gently flowing like a river..
Calmly blowing like the breeze..
Holding two hearts..
Together forever..

hehe..yeah i know..lame!!..
But hey!! who cares.. at least i tried..=)

1 comment: