Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lousy pianist!!

I'm so saddd!!..and disappointed with myself!!..Why am I so dumb??!! haizz..

I just came back from choir practice...and my piano skills is really awful!!! Seriously..why did i choose to play??..Cause I wanna give back to God what He gave me...!! But it's not working..=( sighh..i think even heaven's door will close..when i play..it's that terrible!!.. Tempo is out!! Timing sucks!! Goshhh!! And this weekend I have to play alone for mass!! Rozanne won't be playing the organ for certain songs!!..sobs..sobs.. She is my backbone..!! Don't know how am I gonna stand by myself now!!

And Camile..our 10 year old drummer!!..Gosh..she's brilliant!!..absolutely brilliant!! By seeing her play the drums..i want to play it so badly as well!! Her hand co-ordination is perfect!!..And she's only 10!! I think I'm already falling in love with the drums..Ashame on me!! Why can't i be like her!!..play excellently in one instrument..instead jumping from one to another..all halfway!!..gosh..i feel like a loser..yeah you're rite!! gUESS I am one!!..sighh

And on top of all..i agreed to cantor for Rozanne this week!! Not mention I'm already starting to have soar throat!!..Gosh why is it do I always find it hard to say 'NO!!!!' sighh...got to be prepared to face the next humiliation.. But hey..it's Corpus Christi this week!!.. The feast of the Body and Blood of Christ.. And I really love the song ..'Under the blood!' ..The words are really meaningful.. Hope I dont spoil it..=(

I only remember the second part of the chorus where it says..

"I'm under the blood of the lamb!!..
That covers the guilt of my pass..
By the mercy of Christ!..Power and righteous I stand!!
I'm under the blood of the lamb..
I'm save and secure from the enemies plan..
No weapon formed..against me will come!
I'm under the blood of the lamb.."


hehe..soo cool rite?? especially the part..'I'M SAVE AND SECURE FROM THE ENEMIES PLAN!!" Dont know why I love that past a lot..=)

Anyway during practice..Chris played the song 'tears of heaven!!' and wow!!..You know I always admired ERIC CLAPTON..on how he plucks the guitar!!..Its superb!!..Seriously..can just sit there and listen for hours!!..And Chris plucked it the same way too.. I really love the music..=)

Not mention ..Chris an awesome guitarist!!..Marcus the rocking bassist!! Camile the marvelous drummer!! Rozanne the queen organist!! And Juan the lousy pianist!!..=( sigh..!!

So yeah way to go..HFC!!
Take care God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment