Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Help me..

I got my class mistaken!!...arghh.. how dumb can i get??..sighh..its an odd week!! meaning we don't have practical classes at 8 am every tuesday!! so in an odd week, my class starts at 10 am every tuesday!!..so yeah..i'm 2 hours early!!..

But I had a free ride this morning..in fact my whole family came with me today.. And at the beginning of the second sem..my parents finally get to see where i study!! hehehe.. yeah they have never been to my block..except for the main block la..which is not anywhere near my block.. My dad has an appointment in University Hospital today.. so that's why..

And guess what??..i finally found a buyer for my books!! ..hehehe.. well it all started like this.. yesterday while i was waiting for my sis..in the ICT room..this chinese guy came in.. and he had some confusion about the computers..and all his friend lead him to more confusion..hehe..as usual..me doing what i do best..i helped them clear the confusions..hehehe..and so he came and used the computer next to me..and beginning asking a lot of questions.. not to mention he has a very pleasant personality and..errr..hehehe kinda cute!!..lolz.. ok juan stop it!!..=S

You know what i admire the most..he was not afraid of asking..lolz..yeah..whats so great about that??.. cause he is the total opposite of me..in a manner..where I rather drink the whole chilli sauce bottle than to ask someone something..err ok not that badla..hehe..but seriously i do not know why i have this kinda fear in me..*sigh*..well they say 'malu bertanya sesat jalan' ...well no doubtla..i'm already 'sesat-ing' halfway here already..

I was reading this mornings Gospel reading..and it was about this..'Give back to Caesar what belongs to Caesar..and to God what belongs to God..' well the coin is stamped with Caesar's face.. meaning it belongs to him..the same goes with our soul..Our soul is stamped with God's face...meaning we belong to Him..everything we own..everything we have..everything we desire..everything we are..all our sorrows..all our pain..our joy..our happiness..all belongs to him..

I'm having this troubled kinda feeling..that's occupying the soul..i do not know how long can i pretend to hold on..when in actual fact in tearing apart..sigh..I do not have a clue what's going on in my life..I do not know what am I going to do about it..I am soo helpless.. I am so afraid.. and haizzz...i think i'm finally giving up..in not giving up..

Dear Lord..
You who formed me in my mom's womb..
You who have numbered the hair's on my head..
Help me..
Help me to think straight..
Help me to be strong to endure this one trial..
Help me not to loose faith..
Help me do..what You want me to do..
Just help me..
For there's know one
I trust..
There's no one I can count on..
But you..
Hope it's not too much that i ask off..
I ask this..in your most precious name dear Lord..
Amen..

1 comment:

  1. omg....u had a CRUSH with junior BOY...i wanna met him! haha!

    ReplyDelete