Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reflection

Font size

Hey..I'm suddenly feeling sooo emo-ish suddenly..sigh..no mood to blog..anywhere i found some interesting pics from chris..=) and also this song..

Look at me..
I may never past..
For a perfect bride..
Or a perfect daughter..

Can it be..
I'm not meant to play this part...

Now I see..
That if I were truly to be myself..
I would break my families heart..

Who is that girl..I see..
Starring straight..back at me..

Why is my reflection someone
I don't know..
Somehow I cannot hide..
Who I am..
though I've tried..

When will reflection shows who I am inside..




I laugh with my friends..joke around.. really have a fun time..



But who'd ever thought.. I lie to the world..every second.. I contradict myself.. every minute..




Guess I'm really well at wearing my mask..



Maybe this world..is better off without me..



But hey..I know someone who can wipe my tears away..



Yeah it does..and it also creates a lot more fantasy



And reality seems to be the biggest fear..



Or maybe i'm just afraid of myself..which explains the mask i wear



But God never left me..



He wipes away my tears..and lend me his arm..



Whatever happens..the journey continues..=)

Hehehe...nice or not my story??..not bad i came up with one..that connects all pictures.. Anyway my mom got me a new pyjamas!!! weeeeeeeee!! and its so so so soooooo cuteeeeee!!! hehehe.. gee i'm acting like a 9 year old..instead of 19!! hehe actually i have been wearing my torn pyjamas for like ages..no matter how many times my mom and sis nag..i still won't part with it!! Its at night..I aint going out anywhere..no one is visiting as well..hehehe..Anyway..it's awesomely comfortable..and hey old is gold!!..and then my mom threw it!! i was soooo sad..!! sobs..sobss...i stood by my pyjamas till its last breath!! And i can't even attend the funeral..=( then today..she bought me a new one!!..well have to admit this one is damm cekap!!..and its spaghetti strap...the shorts is supper cute!!..with ribbons..weeee!! soo sexy..and comfy!!..yay!!..=)

Alrite i better stop crapping!!..=) take care God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment