Monday, June 1, 2009

a silent plea

Conscience: Great Juan!!..Just Great!!..why do you always have to screw it up?? Now look what you've done!! You're really good for nothing!!...It was going on pretty well you know..=(

Juan: sobs..sobs..I'm sorry..i really couldn't take it anymore..!! But i sent those messages before we were back being friends.. I wish i could take back my words.. I wish it didn't have to end this way.. I wish things would go back to normal..where it was all so magical.. I wish it never happen at all.. I wish for so many things in this world.. It would have been like heaven.. but guess as usual i was expecting so much as well.. maybe i am good for nothing after all..

Conscience: It's alrite girl.. sometimes..when it's too hard to hold on anymore.. you can just let it go.. if at all it came back to you again...then it's your's forever.. just dont give up hope.. not now.. you're trying your best..you want the best for all.. You are not alone in this.. you know it very well..

Juan: But y does it has to be so hard??..i took alex's advice.. well thank God he was online.. i know i can depend on him.. n guess i only made it worse..cause till now..there aint any messages..
sighhh...i just have to leave it up to Him up there.. and now i dont even know whether does he still read my blogs or not..he must be hating me so much!! i dont think he even want's to be anywhere near me..sobs..sobs..

p/s if at all you still visit my blog..and that you happen to read this message.. I'm extremely sorry for all the trouble and misery that i've caused.. guess you wouldn't wanna be friends at all too!!..haizzz...well i cant do anything.. just know..i treasure every moment with you..as a friend!

take care god bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment