Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Be magnified!!

Greetings people...I don't wanna skip this particular chapter in my life..so that's why I'm blogging again..=)

Yesterday after movie i totally forgot that I had to attend the LSS organized by the Prayer group from HFC..It was the second week out of the nine.. I came back, showered, ate and rushed like mad..haizzz.. Anyway during praise and worship..i felt nothing!! for the first few songs.. I almost gave up.. Gave up on everything..=( And then Marcus, the worship leader asked.. How many of you has come here with a broken heart, hurt, loneliness and so on.?? please raise up your hand.. well eventually my hands went up.. and then he said.. Bow your heads..for the Lord says.. 'COME TO ME ALL YOU WHO ARE HEAVY LADEN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST!!'

Now it wasnt that sentence that stirred but what he said after that... God is telling you this 'MY CHILD..MY DAUGHTER.. YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.. I WILL GLADLY LAY DOWN MY LIFE FOR YOU..OVER AND OVER AGAIN...IF I HAVE TO...

And then it snapped...I snapped!! ..I broke down.. Crying and sobbing.. But I have got no idea why??...and how...what kinda tears was it??..I don't know but it was flowing down..like a stream..and it didn't stop..I didn't want it to stop..cause it felt good!!..really good!! Amazing what a love soo pure..so genuine..so unconditional can do.. And this love was all mine..forever mine.. and then right at that moment la..they just had to play the song..'above all' hmmm...by the time we reached the chorus part...i was drained already..but still cried even harder.. especially for the part..'YOU LIVE TO DIE, REJECTED AND ALONE!!'..gosh..I do not know how to explain.. I mean someone actually did that FOR ME!! ..and what the hell am i doing to repay him?? I just thought of giving up on HIM!! How in the world was i even able to consider it??..Forgive me dear lord!!

I could feel my flue covering up my nose...yeah ehhewwww!!..i desperately needed a tissue..which i didn't have one.. and thank God, Glynn was next to me,..she gently touched my back and handed me a tissue..it's like she read my mind...hehe..thanks glynn!!.. But seriously it was awesome..

I've got no idea how someone could ever turn away from such great love..such great kindness.. We can't possibly fi1nd that kinda love anywhere.. though you walk through the ends of the earth.. YOU CAN'T !! I'm just soo lucky that i'm a catholic and that I have Jesus.. for I know..
"SEEKING YOU AS A PRECIOUS JEWEL..LORD TO GIVE UP..I'D BE A FOOL!!"
Yes I am a fool..if at all i gave up!! =)

Anyway ever realize how the devil works??..The devil is indeed very clever..for it knows our weaknesses...and when we face our weakness, that's when it enters our life..and turn it all over.. turn away from God..and from everything that's good!! That's when it shows Jesus.."your servants are for no use!!' ..that's when the devil literally humiliates Jesus!! ...But hey... THE EVIL CANNOT WIN!! FOR THEIR VICTORY IS SIN!! ..so yes..at the end of the day..IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS!! ..

BE MAGNIFIED IN OUR LIVES!! ..

I have made too small in my eyes..O Lord..
Forgive me..
I have believed in a lie..
That you were unable to help me..

But now O lord..
I see my wrong..
Heal my heart..and show Yourself strong..

And in my eyes..and with my song
O lord, Be magnified!!
O lord, Be magnified!!

Be magnified O lord..
You are highly exalted..
And there is nothing you can't do..
O lord..my eyes are on you..
Be magnified..
O Lord be magnified!!



No comments:

Post a Comment