Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuesday afternoon

I was suppose to post this yesterday...but Tuesday's BOOKED!!..guess will have to do it today..

Anyway..I don't know why i was extremely tired yesterday.. during business class, I can't barely open my eyes..hehe..and also mel...which is kinda weird..cause..she rarely slept during lectures.. hehe not to say I always sleep during lectures..but yeah..I know..I'm a bit lazy..ALRITE ALRITE!! i admit..i'm always lazy..hehehe..

Class finished kinda early yesterday..which means..I HAD MORE TIME TO SLEEP!! when i get back.. hehe..geee..wish i like doing something else..besides sleeping..sigh.. Anyway..I was in the train ..closing my eyes of cause..when I felt my whole jeans vibrating!! hehe..I thought it was my mom.. she's the only one who loves calling at odd times..but it wasn't.. the name on my screen was 'Ms Goh!!'...my piano teacher...

Let me tell you her a little about her...she's single and stays alone..and I'm her favorite student!! hehe..nolar..it's because she'll always tells her problems to me.. I painted her house with her.. went to the hair stylist with her...went out shopping to tesco..and also mid valley..massaged her back.. talked for hours after my lessons...we always prayed together as well, she was of another denomination but it wasn't a barrier for prayers..and so on...i was really close to her..=) She taught me a lot.. both about piano and also life..

So I hesitantly answered the phone..and she asked whether am I free to follow her to the dentist..to remove her tooth!!.. Now meeting the dentist for her is like...sitting for my piano exam..or getting my exam results!! She'll be so nervous..and start breaking cold sweats.. She's afraid that she might faint.. and if she does she wants me to be there...

hmmm..a voice beside me was shouting..'BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP??!!' ..and so of cause I heard that voice clearly..instead of saying..'YES, NO PROBLEM..' I told her..my class finishes very late today..around 4.. (it was 2.30 at that time..) why not we go tomorrow?? and she went on..saying that the nurse asked her to do it it as soon as possible..

She said..she'll wait for me..and fetch me once I reach the station.. well, I was out of excuses.. and so I said 'OK!!'..my heart was so against it.. because as it is i am tired..and at night..i had to attend the 4th week of LSS!! ..so yeah..

I was in the train..still when I remembered the bible verse..it's like God was speaking to me.. "WHEN I WAS THIRSTY, DID YOU GIVE ME WATER? WHEN I WAS NAKED DID YOU CLOTH ME? WHEN I WAS LONELY DID YOU VISIT ME??"

The questions pierced my heard like arrows.. I was like..'OKEY OKEY!!..I'M SORRY I TOLD A LIE'..and I couldn't sleep after that.. My teacher needs a friend..and probably she recognized JESUS in me!!..and instead of searching for Jesus in her as well..I was rejecting her!! *sigh*

So that day..i spent my afternoon with the dentist!! I was right next to her..holding her hand while he was repairing her teeth.. Brought many memories back.. Like when I was a nurse.. missed those moments!!..somehow I am not destined to be one..sigh..

That night after LSS..she came to my house..meet my parents..'complimenting me...hehe... and then she was like..'you have 2 beautiful daughters!!'...My sis was like..'only 1 what teacher!!' .. i gave her the..'YOU ARE SO VAIN' kinda look..hehhe..she brought my favorite ZIP chocolate and kiwis!!..hehe..she still remembered!!!..=)

And so that's how i spent my afternoon..instead of sleeping..and yes..i felt a feeling of satisfaction deep down..and unexplainable joy..=)

Take care..god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment