Tuesday, September 8, 2009

chicken o chicken..

I was to post this yesterday...but got caught up studying...lol..YEAH!!..you read that correctly... Juan is finally getting the hang of studying!!..hehehe..btw..did you check out yesterday's moon??..WOW!!..I couldn't get my eyes off it..total gorgeousness..reminds me of the wolverine..hmmm..

anyway..the most embarrassing thing happen yesterday..I dont know whether is it wise to put it up here..but I decided to just write..and exclude the pics and video my sis took hehe..

so here's the story..
last night, my sis and I went to Kenny Rogers..in Metro Point.. we have this free coupon for a year..dont ask how..that's another long story..lol..anyway..we went in as usual..ordered our food...the food arrived..semangatly started to eat..

and then guess what happen????...SOME DUDE CAME UP TO OUR TABLE AND ASKED WHETHER WOULD BE LIKE TO BE A MODEL FOR A DAY!!!...yeah you read that correctly!! I couldn't believe my EARS!!!..we were just starring at each other..blankly..

hmmm...heheheeeehhehehe....ok ok..that was a lie!!..=p..pleasela..some retarded nutcase only will come to our table and say that..hehe..simply only..wanted to pull someone's leg..=p

ok..now here's what REALLY happen!!...we were sitting down and talking and laughing...those were the times la..hehe...I was holding my knife and my fork..carefully pierced the chicken.. I think I was a bit rough with it..and pulled the flesh kinda hard with my fork..cause the next thing
I knew THE BLOODY CHICKEN WAS ON THE FLOOR!!!...i was like.."OMG!!..PLEASE TELL ME THIS DIDNT HAPPEN!!..NOT HERE NOT NOW!!!...

My sister BURST OUT LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY!!!...i wanted to dig a GRAVE and BURY myself!!..*poor little chicken*..wonder how it felt..err... we're not talking about a piece of chicken you know..It's a freaking 1 QUARTER OF A WHOLE CHICKEN!!..the waiter was just at the opposite table..cleaning it.. saw the chicken and gave a small laugh..then he dissappeared..

meanwhile..we were both still LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY!! "HOW CLUMSY CAN I GET!!" my sis was teasing me like crazy of cause..it was her chance..she was like.."Juan!! You must be so special!!..Usually chickens are dead before they are cooked!!..your's came back to life and started flying after you ate it!!.."...arggghh and she staarted snapping pics..and taking a video.."I'M GONNA SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE!!" ...

and then..guess what happen??...the waiter arrived..with A NEW PIECE OF KENNY ROGERS QUATER CHICKEN!!" ...he was smilling..and I couldn't stop apologizing.. wow..didnt know they were so kind..and BTW..i was almost 3 quater finishing my first chicken..and here comes the dude with a new chicken!!..FOC!!..i was sooo full already..and my sis was like..."Juan you better finish the chicken, at least for his sake.."..=(

so yeah..I practically ate half of a chicken last night..hehe...it wasn't that bad..cause the meat was lean *fat free* and oil-less..pretty healthy...lol..obviously I didnt finish it..hehehe..

hehehe..I know..sigh..next time must put fences around my chicken!!..lol..

take care..god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment