Monday, September 28, 2009

i've come to realize

i saw this in manda's profile..and i think its pretty interesting!!..=)

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
looks like dry leaves recently..

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
sometimes i speak in Japanese language..too fast..and they dont understand..=(

4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
is my GOD!!

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
someone who didn't need me..as much as i needed them..

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
i put on weight!!

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
i dont know how I'd react..cause i've never been drunk!!..=p

8. I've come to realize that money:
is the root of all evil..but still we need it..

9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I'm not gonna let my hair turn white..or my teeth fall!!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
who i am..though you seem to have a problem with that..=p

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
...hahahaa...HIM!!

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
was on last Friday..

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
is always misplaced..=(

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the mornings:
I wish to go back to sleep!!

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
toss and turn till i find the right position..=p

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
the song joel wrote..amazing!!

17. I've come to realize that my life:
is a gift that i intend to use it wisely..!!

18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
plain water..=)..

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
smile and keep on smiling..

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
not sleep!!

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
be at the edge of boredom!!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
walk hand in hand with JESUS!!

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
..anyone who has no life..like me?? =p

24. I've come to realize relationships are:
something that I do not want to go through right now..

25. I've come to realize that love:
should be unconditional and everlasting..sealed with truth..

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
are the funniest humans ever created!

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
are the sweetest thing ever existed!!

28. I've come to realize food is:
one of the basic needs in life..=)

29: I've come to realize that this weekend:
is going to be the best ever!!

30. I've come to realize heartbreak:
is something i go through very often..but i dont really mind for it helped shape me..=)

31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
can never be the one I love..

32.I've come to realize that my sister(s):
will be my still be my sister..cause i do not have a choice!!

33. I've come to realize that crying:
is something you shouldn't be ashamed off..

34. I've come to realize that death:
is part of life..

35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I feel like chopping of my nose..for sneezing so badly!!

36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment