Thursday, September 17, 2009

EXAMS!

I know i know..i'm not suppose to blog!..hehe but thanks to my mom..=( ..she gave me the flu pills which is making me so drowsy!!..so whenever i open my HTML book..(web page design), somehow my eye lid becomes extremely heavy..so yeah..maybe later i'll try again..and NO its not an excuse k...lol..not to mention i was in college by 7.30am for my 2pm MANAGEMENT exam!!..ehehe...i realize i cant study at home..tooo many distraction..so yeah..was in the library..hehe..yup yup..i do know wheres the library!!..and this is my 3rd time there..to be honest for the first time in these 2 years..i finally had a SOLID TIME TO STUDY!!..and i've found my new motto..hehe

WHATEVER I KNOW..I KNOW..WHATEVER I DON'T KNOW, LORD YOU GOTTA HELP ME..=) ..i mean at least bantai also..make sure it make sense..=p..

but to be honest...i'm not the studying kinda type..i mean who is lar...maybe there is..those NERDS and all.. but come on.. you dont study..cause you like it.. maybe you read cause you enjoy reading..but that's not call STUDYING!!..and i hate studying web page design!!..i like creating it..you know trial and error basis..and you give me a whole day..i so dont mind sitting in front on the computer generating those CODES!!..but you ask me to read..sigh..i rather have my chicken fly ONCE AGAIN! hehehe..ok ok,..i take that back..nothing BEATS THAT EMBARRASSMENT MOMENT!!..=(

and I have got no idea..how in the world I had an A for history in SPM!!..seriously after passing up my paper..i know i was going to FAIL!!..i have got no idea what i crapped..like i said..i aint the reading type..though i love reading NOVELS!!..hehe..i was prepared for the worst..i got my result..and the moment i SAW THAT A2 for SEJARAH!! ..and a B4 for BIBLE KNOWLEDGE!! ..i was like what the hell..this is SOOOO WRONGGG!! ..i cant get a B for bible!..and its B4 some more!! ..i mean i knew the answers to the questions...compared to SEJARAH!!..it was pretty easy..sigh..and that moment i learned my lesson...NEVER TRUST MALAYSIA'S EXAMINATION!! ..bias i don't know..racist, quota system..no idea as well..but I DO KNOW WHERE I STAND!!..

anyway enough of dumb flashback..what is done is done..SCREW SPM wei!..hehe..now lets kutuk UTAR!!...seriously..it's far most dumbest college ever existed..and NO! it's because I'm studying there..hehe but because THEY HAVE EXAMS ON SATURDAYS!!..and worst of all..its FREAKING HARI RAYA HOLIDAYS MAN!! ..H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!! yeah i know!!..extremely dumb wei!!..SIGH...there goes my free holiday flying in the air..bye bye..i'll miss you..=( and right after raya..i have 2 more papers!!..sigh..i'm so far done with..SOCIOLOGY! WRITING FOR BUSINESS! & MANAGEMENT!! ...
whats left...WEB PAGE DESIGN! WRITING FOR MASS COM! & MARKETING!! ..sigh..
part of me wants to get over with it..while another part..wished i was given more time to STUDY!! ...and meanwhile i still have the chick to sit here and blog!!..hehe..

and this Saturday..and don't know how's its gonna turn out..i don't even wanna think of it..but it's always on my mind..=( lol..these damm exams have gotten me over the edge!!..but i wish for the best..

k..back to studying..though now my eye lids are getting heavier..=(
take care..god bless..

p/s..i'll be away for couple of days..
so till we meet again..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment