Friday, September 4, 2009

make it count..

Is there any tiny winy possibilities...that I can skip this whole 3 weeks of exam and torture??...sigh...I don't have a choice rite??..either do or die...seriously..I have a lot in store..right after exam..to start off..well tomorrow *though my exam hasn't started yet..* I'm going to PD!! ..AGAIN!!...weeeeee!! and this time..no retreat or whatsoever...it's a total fun and hanging out time...hehe..with who??...THEM!!..they who I've never hung out for almost 2 years..my catechism classmates!!..gosh..it's been ages..I really can't wait!!..hehehe..*meanwhile thinking of my studies..i think i can vomit blood!!..* hehehe..will be back by Saturday though..sigh..so short!!

Sometimes I wonder..why in the world must we study..why can;t we just do what we like doing..err like what Juan??..hanging out on the comp 24/7??...no wonder you've been putting on weight!..maybe you should try getting a life gal!!..hehehe..sorry..was crapping to myself..but no joke!!...i think I've heard about 3 comments already..that my checks are getting chubbier!!..=(...must be those unhealthy food from SP corner..i should start back my breakfast with coco-crunch..in time to come..sigh..

neway..after those 3 weeks...I'll be in PENANG!!!!!...weeeeeeeeee!!!...can't wait..not to mention my god sis's birthday party...and SHOPPING!!!...for Christmas..hehe..so early??..nahhh...it's never too early for SHOPPING!!..hmm..and guess what else??..err..ok ok..should I..or should I not??..hmm..i better not mention it here..will just keep it to myself...but damm la..why can't i just learn my lesson??!!..instead I keep coming back for more..*weirdo!!*

neways like Leonardo DiCaprio A.K.A Jack Dawson..from titanic said..MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT!!...so yeah gal!!..u go for it..for who knows..tomorrow may never come..=)

take care..god bless..

p/s i have the tendency to crap..when I;m feeling crazy..
but but..i crap all the time..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment