Wednesday, September 30, 2009

beauty sleep..

Gosh this is the worst morning ever..

Firstly, i had to get up at 6 a.m. ..to send my parents to the station..and take the car back for my sis..*dont ask why, its pretty complicated* ..and today..i have to wait a little longer cause my dad had to pump gas..

So came back home..and straight away went back to sleep..the next thing I knew..i started sweating.. i shouted at my sis.."ON THE FAN!!" ..and she replied "there's no electricity!!! ...she was getting ready for college..i was like.."what on earth!!..you gotta to be kidding!!.." ..its was only 7.30am!!..omg..this can't be happening..

Since my room is the hottest place on earth, well..i dont really blame it..it belongs to the hawtest girl..=p ..so i went to my parents room..opened the window..and closed my eyes.. I tossed and turned..and tossed again.. I couldn't sleep.. well..thank God it wasnt that warm..cause I could still the morning breeze.. and it just finished RAINING!! ...pheww..

And just when i started working on my dream land..my sis shouted again.."where's your touch n go card??" ..purposely i said..'inside my nose"...lol..i'm trying to get some sleep.. and right after she left..the phone started ringing.. non-stop!!

so yeah...today i was up at 9 FREAKING AM!! ..with no electricity.. no computer..no telelvisyen..or radio.. no FAN!! ..my dearest sis didnt charge the laptop.. argh..and worsely.. no ONE TO TALK TOOO!! ..so i ended playing the piano..and also cleaned beneath the piano chair.. actually i was finding for some chords..and instead i found something else..lol..some kinda so-called diary i had.. was laughing my head off..didnt know i was that dumb..to believe in such kinda things..hehe..the electricity..came back exactly at 12!!..argh




and today..i missed my beauty sleep..

and i know..my mom cares about me..very much..but that doesnt mean she has to call like 10xs a day!!..how old am i??..9??..aarrgghhh..and im at HOME!! ...not going out..if i am OUT! ..i understand.. but I'm at home..gosh...sigh..

anyway..i just cant wait for tomorow!!..time to rock the world!!..weeeeeeeeeee!!

take care..god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment