Saturday, September 5, 2009

What hurts the most

I've got no idea..why in the world every song I listen too..is so damm emo and sooo like eehhwww..sigh.."quit listening to these kinda songs juan!!"..how in the world are you gonna move on??..well, how am I suppose to know..it's not like I wanna listen to them.. coincidently the radio plays it..and i get addicted to it!!..=(..

so yeah currently it's this song that I'm listening..and so sorry..I know my blog is full of lyrics posting.. It's just that..every song I post means a lot to me..and it's like they're binded into my soul..and I don't wanna forget these songs no matter how dumb the words may sound..for they indirectly played a role in my life..and when I read back my blog..in 20 years to come..I will cherish every moment in my life..good or bad..through these songs..=)

so yeah..
What hurt's the most-Rascal Flatt...*btw i think he has a very sexy voice..=p*

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house..
That don't bother me..
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out...
I'm not afraid to cry, every once in a while..
Even though going on..with you gone, still upsets me..
There are days, every now and again, I pretend I'm ok..
But that's not what gets me..

What hurts the most..
Was being so close..
And having so much to say..
And watching you walk away..
And never knowing
What could have been..
And not seeing that loving you..
Is what I was trying to do..

Is hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go..
But I'm doin it..
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone..
Still harder..
Gettin up, gettin dressed, livin with this regret..
But I know, if I could do it over..
I would trade, give away, all the words, that I saved, in my heart..
That I've left unspoken..

What hurts the most..
Is being so close..
And having so much to say..
And watching you walk away..
And never knowing
What could have been..
And not seeing that loving you..
Is what I was trying to do..

Lately I'm into country songs..no idea..really like the acoustic and plucking effect in those songs..hehe..

Anyway..I just came back from PD...hehe..how was it??..TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!...will blog about it..once the pics are uploaded in facebook!!..hehehe..

take care god bless..

p/s..if my so called i-pod is really bothering..you can just hit the pause button!!..sorry for the inconvenience..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment