Sunday, September 13, 2009

the nightmare begins..

I must be extremely crazy to actually blog at this critical hour...
anyway..the nightmare starts TOMORROW!!...at 9a.m ..so please..if at all you remember this lifeless gal here...please don't forget to say a prayer..God will bless you abundantly.. I'll say a little prayer for you as well..=)

I can't wait for the 24th at 4pm!!..yup..my nightmares ends then..weeeee!!!..sigh..and it will take me ages till then..no facebooking..no blogging..my ears must be tone deaf..*no more music for time being*..crap!!..yup yup..it's like HELL!!...hmm..

anyway..listen you creepy little exam papers!!..
you are so not gonna give me any hard time tomorrow..and you better do not challenge me questions that I have no any knowledge on!!..*please dont make my life any more miserable than it already is..*sobs..sbos* and PLEASE FOR ONCE,..COME OUT THE PART I REMEMBER THE MOST!!!..sigh...

to you pens and pencils...
make sure i remember to BRING THE ONES WITH INKS!!!..bring enough of you 'guys'.. just incase my lovely friends is having problems with them..

to the AIR-COND!!..
you're not going to freeze me to death!!!..as it is I'll be having brain FREEZE..due to the 'papers' work..so you better not be friends with them...=p

IDs and examination slip!!..
You guys better always remain in my bag...and if it rains..pandai-pandai cover yourselves..love ya!!..=p ..and

PEK ZHI JIE!!..thanks for the lovely message just now..its really sweet of you..muaxxx..love ya as well!!..=)

ohh...last thing..PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION!!...i'm gonna have to depend on you as my sis..wont be here to SENT ME!!..sigh..so yeah..please please..be on time!!..and God will bless you abundantly...

oh my..i forgot the most important thing!!..
LORD, LET ME GIVE THE BEST I HAVE TOMOROW!!..BE THERE NEXT TO ME..INCASE I ACCIDENTALY FORGOTTEN ANYTHING..JUST GIVE ME A HINT!!..IF IT NEVER WORK OUT, THE WAY I WANTED..PLEASE GIVE THE COURAGE TO DEAL WITH IT!!..
AMEN!!..=)

prepared??..sigh..perhaps..

p/s JUAN MARGRITA GABRIEL THOMAS is probabaly out of her mind while posting this..=( except the last part..whereby she got back to her senses..hehe..

anyway take care..god bless..

2 comments:

  1. all the best juan!!!!!! god bless u abundantly .. hahaha :p :p!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao...nonid capitalized my name lar!! haha!

    ReplyDelete