Tuesday, September 29, 2009

hand in hand

hahahahaa...did i mention i have the craziest friends ever??..OMG..!! i laughed like nobody's business just now...but i cant mention it here..they both will run after me..with an axe on their hands hehehehe...

..this is the boringest holiday ever..aarrgghh...no one to go out with!!...now only starting everyone starting college..while im having my holiday!!..crap rite...

anyway..the whole afternoon i've been listening to this song.. and yup..im addicted to it!!..its like a drug..sigh..something missing if i didnt listen to it.. its a simple song.. but holds a very deep meaning.. you have never heard it..cause it was composed by a friend of mine.. its called 'hand in hand'..

I love you for all my life..
Its only just beginning..
I'll cherish you for all of time..
This love will have no ending..

Oh baby..
take my hand..
baby..
take my hand..

Hand in hand..
We'll cross these hurdles..
Step in puddles on the way..
But if we try..
We'll never fail..
He is with us all the way..
Jesus is with us all the way...=)

This journey's just so startling..
Who knows what you'll feel..
But together girl..
We'll unfold this mystery..

Oh baby..
take my hand..
baby..
take my hand..

Hand in hand..
We'll cross these hurdles..
Step in puddles on the way..
But if we try..
We'll never fail..
He is with us all the way..
Jesus is with us all the way...=)

I really love the last part..its the one thing that truly gives a whole new meaning to the song.. it doesn't matter how high the hurdle/fence is..you just have to believe HE IS WITH US ALL THE WAY!!..

You should really hear it..sadly he only gave the audio version to me..or else can post it here..sigh..the tune really fits the lyrics..and the guitar plucking..and the voice..lol..the dude can start his own album..

wish i could compose my own song as well..=(

take care..god bless..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment