Monday, November 1, 2010

Family, friends, feelings..;p ;p

Aiyaiyai!! ..I think my voice is gonna sound very very sexy..SOON! ..Soar throat crawling in my nerves again!! =(((

So what shall we talk about today? ..Family? ..Friends? ..Feelings? ;p ;p ;p

Hmmm.. Lets start with family.. I really really miss how I use to joke and laugh with my grandma..!! ..But lately, after a year in London.. she's changed!! .. She keep on asking me the same question!! .. sigghh.. And what's gonna happen like a year or two from now..?? Sigghh..

I had a great time with my cousins today.. though I'm always their NUMBER VICTIM.. of being bullied.. I felt this weird sense of joy.. LOL.. not the part where I got bullied.. but the part where they somehow come together to-do whatever it takes to make fun of me! And they will all burst out laughing when I give my "You-dont-wanna-mess-with-me" look!..hehehe.. Totally mean you say! ..But I'll let you know what I think! .. It simply means I make the place a fun, brighter and better place! ..hehe.. See, even being bullied has an advantage! .. It all depends on how you think!! .. But please k, that doesn't mean you are allowed to make fun of me all the time!..=)

Friends.. I experienced them today too.. At the post-morterm meeting regarding our camp!! .. Seriously, if at all your feeling lonely, just take a look all around you! ..It's filled with people!! ..Though they have no idea what troubles you may face.. but the fact they can make you roll on the floor laughing you guts out.. simply means, "Hey, you can always count on me!" ... I'm not sure about you.. but if I were caught in fire all alone, I dare take a bet that all of them will jump right in to save me! .. No, not because they can't live without me.. but simply because, "You are my friend!" .. And these friends I'm talking about are HFC Committee members! ..and you know, the camp really brought us all together, though the food sucked, though the venue was close to a refugee camp! .. And I thank God for all of you!

Feelings.. hmm.. If you can see my face right now.. You can see a BIG QUESTION mark there.. Not that I don't have any.. I'm just well.. slightly confused.. Its just that.. sometimes when you've had enough of it.. your heart can't feel any more.. Like a wall that has been built. You try your best to NOT feel anything.. where in fact you might feel something.. but the fact that you've built a wall there.. makes you think, that you're incapable of feeling any of this feelings..

Ok, so you don;t really get what I;m trying to say? ..No worries, I have no idea what I crapped a while ago.. but the bottom line is, will you stay long enough to break that wall and drive me crazy? .. LOL .. that is just a random question.. don;t bother! ;p ;p

Lastly, from tumblr..

I asked God to take away my habit.
God said, No.
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said, No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporar
I asked God to grant me patience.
God said, No.
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn’t granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No.
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No.
You must grow on your own! But I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
God said…Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.”

2 comments:

  1. omg juan, i felt the same thing also...its like the camp really brought us together..we're more closer together as a group, which is good...let's keep up this relationship! and yes juan, i'll jump to save u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwhh!!! i know! ..and yes we would all do the same tooo fred@! huggsss!!

    ReplyDelete