Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy this..busy that..

Hellloo!! ..hehehe.. I know I know..been missing for a while.. and these are the reasons why..:
  • Busy saying goodbye to my tuition students as that TUESDAY was their last day of class! ..sighhhh.. 
  • Busy making egg sandwhiches on Tuesday night for Wednesday's captain ball game in church.. Unfortunately, I was too depressed..that it didn't turn out that well..=(
  • Busy taking care of Bernadette as well..and she can be quite hmm..a gift at times..;p
  • Busy playing and sweating and having FUN on Wednesday during our Sports Awakening..and ended feeling like an 80 year old. SIIGHHH.. seriously, the whole body was aching! and still is..
  • Busy going for HARRY POTTER on Wednesday night with stal, shas and joe. Indeed, Harry Potter caught my attention again..after failing to do so in the 5th and 6th movie! ..But seriously the 7th is a MUST WATCH! ..can't wait for PART 2!! ..
  • Busy celebrating SUDHA'S Birthday on Thursday in Delicious, Mid Valley.. Happy Birthday hun! ..muaxxx
  • Sister Lourdes, one of my mom's closest friend passed away on Thursday.. So drove all the way to Sri Gombak to pay my last respect. By the time I came back..I was nearly dying.. ;p
  • Friday finalllyy... a free day for me to relax and have some time for myself..=)
So what did I do today? ..Other than getting up at 10am, playing farmville.. Lol.. don't ask me why!! ...It happens when you're dead bored at home.. at least having to harvest my crops and milk my animals.. keeps me useful a bit! ..hehe.. Had an argument with my sister. Somehow I wished I was the only child. pfftt.. and yes, she can be such a pain sometimes.. I agree I can be one too.. but she's a bigger pain! ..lol.. and after Mis Tres Hermanas.. which was such a D-R-A-M-A today..lol.. then I watched Shutter Island.

WOW!! It really got me glued to the monitor! ..It was one heck of a movie, not the usual chick flick or drama queen. It was reality, unpredictability, suspense, logic..like you have to pay attention to every detail of the movie. Seriously, the story line and the acting was so amazingly superb that at one point it got me thinking.."Gee, maybe I'm the one who's going insane!" ..LOL..you should really watch because its all about SANITY! ..hehe I didn't like the ending though.. But then again..that is life.. and life doesn't revolve around happily-ever-after.. and not everyone can write their own story.

Grab a CD of SHUTTER ISLAND eh! ..So much worth it..compared to all the lousy movies I've watched.. And its not because LEONARDO DICAPRIO's acting in it.. but well.. his acting was unbeatable k! ..it all started from TITANIC.. but lets not start with TITANIC.. I would need a bucket to fill my tears in. LOL..


So anyways.. I  have a badminton date now! LOL... just pray I'll be in one piece and don't feel like 100 years later at night.. so that I can write another post! ..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment