Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cook, cooking, cooked!! ..;p

Hungryyyyyy ...so very hungry!!

Lately, I've been following TOP CHEF! ..It's something like amazing race, the biggest loser and the Fashion! ..lol.. Don't blame me k! The holidays are driving me nuts.. I'm experiencing something physics would call "Free fall" ...hehe.. there's no commitments.. no assignments, no exams.. no travelling daily.. no good guys to check out! ..Arghh... So that's why you will see me watching these reality shows.. and all nonsense I can find! ..hehe..

So back to TOP CHEF! ... the food they cook.. its like I could smell it right outside the screen! ...I had to eat something!! ..So I semangatly went to the kitchen to find something to eat.. and I spotted the daymm flying cockroach!!! ..AARRGHH!! ... nuisance!!...instead of getting into a fight with that "gross" thing..and waking up the whole neighborhood..So I quietly switched off the light and tried to shrink the intense hunger! ..But of cause it never had worked..never will work! ..aarghh!

And by the way.. I love watching cooking programs! ..Not to say, I'm a good cook! .. lol.. and YES, I do cook! ..You can completely trust me with the kitchen.. but the food.. hmm.. a bit hard, considering the fact that I put in one scoop of salt instead of sugar in Ms' Goh, my piano teacher's cup of tea.. sigh.. you might wanna think twice!..=) .. But yes, my passion does not lie in cooking.. but as long as the food is edible, I guarantee that you wouldn't end up in the hospital! ..maybe a slight food poisoning..;p ;p ;p ...heheheh..

So I found this interesting quote in tumblr..

People give up easily.. Sometimes we walk away from the person we're meant to be with!.. Maybe that's why God made the world round..so that if two people, destined to be with each other..decide to go opposite directions.. At one point of the earth.. they will meet-AGAIN! ..

Damm cekap rite?? ..I wonder how they come up with these kinda quotes.. it made sense.. and it sent shiver all over!..hmm

And tomorrow... just another day.. like any other..

Argh. I have to be kidding!

Lord, my tomorrow is in your hands!

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment