Tuesday, November 23, 2010

R.I.P Sony Ericsson J300i

Guess you've heard the news..=(( ..NOO? fine then.. with a broken heart..

This is to announce that Juan Margrita, has officially lost her Sony Ericsson J300i, which has remained faithful to her for the past 4 years. According to her, it was this cute little blue thing that could stand upside down without falling. It had scratches here and there. Yet, it was perfect. Unfortunately due her utter careless-ness while SHOPPING, her phone is now resting in peace. Amen!

Siiiigghhh.. yes you read that correctly! It was heart-breaking to to see it go away... even worse to know that the "careless-ness" is getting out of hand! =((

This is how it begin. Since my sister was busy with her final project, I was kind enough to volunteer myself to go and buy stuffs for the game for our JAMBOREE CAMP in church. And yes, in case you didn't know HFC will be having their 2nd JAMBOREE after 10 years for 400+ kids! ..grrr they had to have it right after we left catechism! sighh.. Well anyway, the youths are incharge of the games and praise and worship.

So I fetched my dad after work from KTM..and drop by MYDIN. My dad went to fill gas, while I went shopping for the stuffs. Felling like a SUPERWOMAN, I decided, "nahh..I don't need baskets or trolleys, my hands are strong enough!" ...

Yeap, I was soo very wrong. I mean I am strong enough and at the same time I'm careless.. which if you ask me, its better to be weak than to be careless..;p So here's what I had in my hand..

  1. 3 packets of straw
  2. A packet of rubber bands
  3. 2 marker pens
  4. A mural paint
  5. 2 brooms
  6. 50 pieces of mahjung paper rolled up
  7. My bag
Yes, I carried all that in my hands.. and in between I had to call my sister whether is that what she wanted..or not. Then after getting all the stuffs I carefully went down the stairs..where everyone looked at me thinking, "What is wrong with this girl? Haven't she heard of something called basket, where it makes the world a lot easier??" ...Sighh.. Yes people, I've heard.. but sometimes I don't know why I do certain things that I myself find it very hard to explain..=(

So anyway, I went down to the cashier.. after paying.. I decided to call my dad to bring the car nearer.. cause a few kids looked at me and started laughing..maybe I reminded them of the witches from Harry Potter..planning to fly away on my broom stick..

And then I checked my pockets and bag.. and there I saw my world fell down into pieces.. I can't find my phone anywhere!! ..I was so frustrated that I actually opened my tiny wallet, hoping I might find it in there.. sigh.. But nope.. left the stuff with my dad.. and ran back to MYDIN.. searched high and low..up and down..and I swear I saw a cute guy checking me out..*ceeehh wahhh* ..But I couldn't be bothered! ..I just want back my phone!! ..grrrr..

Sighhhh.. so yeah.. that's how my dear phone is now resting in peace!


Its just that..I had so many memories with that phone.. seriously A LOT!! ..I mean yes, I would love to get a new phone.. but thats  not the way I wanted it! ..*sobs..sobs*

Yes bloggers, I'm in my mourning state now.. and incase you didnt receive any reply messages or phone call.. you now know why.. I shall reconnect back to the world..in erm...SOON! i hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment