Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Not so interesting

So I got the new phone today.. but why I am unhappy?!  Yes, I love the phone! ..Thanks to my dearest mom, you paid for it! ..;p

Dont ask how.. dont ask why.. because its pink in colour.. Not to say I HATE pink .. not to say I DISLIKE it either.. its well, I've stereotyped the colour pink into the feminity department.. the girl-girly type! lol ..And as you can see, I couldn't be bothered about my nails.. I would go to town in my faded shorts and age old t-shirt, with my glasses on, and my hair in a pony tail..because seriously, your opinion on my sense of fashion doesn't really matter to me.. and one shall be liked for the person they are..not for the clothes they wear.. and so I couldnt careless, about heels or skirts. And of all people, I have a pink phone. Well, guess I have to stop stereotyping then..

Hmph.. So why am I unhappy?! ..because... sigh.. Nope this blog is tooo public!.. but yes, I'm unhappy..and above all..I feel like throwing up! ..Geezz! ..don't tell me its food poisoning again.. I cant go through the 10 times throwing up non-stop and lying on the bed for 24 hours! ...ssiighhh..

Ok I shall go now! ..Sorry for the not-so-interesting post!

No comments:

Post a Comment