Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It took me 15 minutes to find a title..and I can't think of any..;p

Ok seriously... it's so weird cause somehow the world PAY's FULL ATTENTION to that one minute you choose to make a fool out of yourself...

Because I had the most number of visitors yesterday... the one post where i literally had a conversation with myself! ..pffffttt!!

Anyway..please do not mind my previous post entitled "because its hard being me".. I was just having a crisis within me.. and to make myself feel good..I'm going to say... sometimes you have to feel weird..to feel human again!

So i started marking my catechism students test paper today.. and goodness..I could really strangle each one of them.. for God knows how many times I've repeated that particular question!! ... But seriously..Now I know how it feels to be the ones staying up all night..wondering could it be that they too were admiring their crush..while I was out there in front shouting my lungs out??

Ok I admit.. I daydreamed too..about how that "cute" guy's hair looked from the back since I was sitting behind him.. and if I could just slide my fingers through the strands of his hair, WAAAHHH!! lol..*drama a bit*..whenever my teacher was teaching..but seriously I listened!! ..I really listened k! ..sighh..kids these days..

So basically the day was rather boring and predictable.. I watched another movie called HOW TO LOOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS!! ..And I liked it!! ..and yes it was predictable.. but I like it somehow.. for no particular reason..and not because that girl has a masters in journalism..or that guy has 6 packs worthy dying for.. hmm I learned something though.. that you can't plan how you fall in love..or with who you want to fall.. but you just fall.. no explanation need!

And since some of my friends posted something from tumblr on their blog..i want to do the same too!! ...hehehe.. and this is exactly what is on my mind.. wow!! i love what it says!!



And one more thing..I don't know if I've ever mentioned this.. but TUMBLR ROCKS!!! ...like seriously!! ...lol..and here's something else from tumblr..

But its actually from the movie 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU.. The movie was rather predictable..a typical teen romantic comedy.. but well..the part when the girl read this poem out laud..I teared..

I hate the way you talk to me..
And the way you cut your hair..
I hate the way you drive my car..
I hate it when you stare..
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind..
I hate you so much, it makes me sick..
It even makes me rhyme..
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie..
I hate it when you make me laugh..
Even worse when you make me cry..
I hate it when you're not around..
And the fact that you didn't call..
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you..
Not even close,
Not even a little bit..
Not even at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment