Monday, November 22, 2010

Seremban partay!

Goodness! What is wrong with people nowadays?! ..lol.. I mean I can't find anyone who enjoys a decent, humorous, intelligent chat! Seriously, I'm a "kaki chatting k" ...unfortunately, lately all I receive is a "hi" and "bye" chat.. my so-called "lame' jokes either leaves them blur or they get it the wrong way or they don't get it at all!! hmmm ..Wait, not all though.. mostly..=) but I really missed the excellent "chatting moments" I use to have with.. with..some of my friends..;( ..or could it be me.. Maybe I scare off people, they refuse to talk anything else other than "hi" ...haaizzz..

So anyway.. this post is on request! ;p
I'm sure by now you must be familiar with some of friends..=) And I do have some awesome-pawsome friends besides crystal and jacynta.. and yeap, these are the kinda friends who got you back and always will..no matter what! ..The ones who will help you when you are desperately clinging on a thread on the roof of a 20 storey high building.. Ok enough of the "I've-got-the-greatest-friend-alive" moments..

So yesterday was Sudha's birthday cum diwali celebration at her house in Seremban. And yes, normally all the house I visit are located all around Kajang. But this was the other corner of the world. To get there, I need to take the world's greatest transportation KTM and in the HOT-sun..I mean as it you saw the "fairness" of my skin eh? ..;p LOL.. sorry sorry.. I don't know why am I so long-winded today. Anyway back to my story.. its SUDHA people. Its either you get there..or she will sent a flight over to your house to fetch you! ..hehe.. but that's not the reason I went. It's because I can't possibly find another friend like her.. and also I wanted to meet her dog, BRUTUS..;p

KTM decided to betray me like nobody's business yesterday. I think it was pay back time..since  it was quite a while since I used KTM..because I waited for an hour! AN HOUR!! sighhh.. Yes I was close to jumping in front of the train.. perhaps if someone actually died, they would finally do something about it. But then again, why must a life be wasted for some useless transportation. I'd rather spare it for my friends..=)

Then Sudha sent over her LIMO.. to fetch us.. hehe.. I mean her brother fetched and then it was party time! ..Wait, before that it was DRESSING-UP time. Me, being me.. I took less than a minute to dress up. lol....yes, I'm telling the truth! ..Sarania and me was wondering.."will Sam and Lavinia come out by today" ..Trust me it was that looonngg! ..I don't blame them though.. its girls..what else can you expect..;p ..Don't expect much from me though..heheh

And then finally..it was PARTAY TIME!! ..We eat, talked..meet a few new friends.. and old ones.. we ate again..and of cause pictures..=) and when SUDHA is around..just be prepared to post even if your in the toilet..;p She can pose for hours!! ..XD ...

oh oh..and cupcakes!!! ....yes CUPCAKES! ..I tasted one.. and it brought back memories.. a lot of memories.. the kinda memories I wouldn't trade for any other.. All five of us were suppose to bake cupcakes in sam's house but ended up watching PARANORMAL ACTIVITY..and hugging each other..for the fear of that demon or monster would appear right in front of the screen! ..And then we baked..=) sighhh...

So perhaps sh!t happens..and nobody knows who's telling the truth, who's accusing who and who is it that is really hurting deep inside..Indeed relationships are broken.. We go on our separate ways..and take an oath to never look at that person's direction again..

But you cannot deny the fact.. that once upon a time.. we laughed together, we held hands, we joked, we talked, we enjoy the company of being together, we made fun, we skipped classes, we hugged.. and no matter what happens.. that is one memory you can't forget..though you want to.

I don't know whats my point.. but well.. it was on my mind for a long time..=)

And unlike Sudha, I'm extremely lazy for posting pictures on my blog.. so do take a look at my facebook profile for the picture..and please ignore the ones I looked bad in it! ..=)

P/S Sudha forgot to introduce me to her dog, BRUTUS!! ..argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment