Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You can be the sweet tooth, i can be the laces! ..;p

Seriously, if there is one subject that could kill me, just by reading one sentence of it.. its surely WRITTEN DISCOURSE! ...I don't know how I survived after analyzing 40 sentences! ..but oh well, we all know I'm awesome, just like that...  gooo Juan! ..you rock!! ..;p ;p

Lol, ..I need that "awesomeness".. after all that brain exercising! I am now having my self-applied break from writing, researching and referencing.. which brings me back to the main question..you have no idea how much I hate WRITING now.. sighh..so how now? should I switch to Marketing Communications or stick to Journalism? ..and yes my writing is getting from bad to verse.. oh and that reminds me, please don;t mind any grammar mistakes or spelling errors from the day I started blogging till now..lol I'm sure theres plenty!.. I'm bad at writing..;( ...

But then it was once my dream.. to inspire and touch people.. just by writing... sighh.. don't you just hate it when your so sure of something.. and then not anymore..there's something that makes you think twice and you have to make a decision.. whether you like it or not... and I'm bad in making decision alrite! ..I have a hard time deciding what to wear..or what to eat..of if I go for class or skip it! ..;p ;p

Hmmm.. So Samantha and me were obviously talking during Marketing tutorial..lol and gosh I kinda missed her ..that I actually told her, "Sam I miss you la!" ..and we cracked up again! .lol...well basically its nice to talk to someone who feels you..like really FEELS you...and yeap, the topic was about boys... ;p ;p

So let me spill..whats up with "guys?"! ..like seriously.. one day the message you non-stop.. and the next... none! ..like NONe! .ishh issh.. damm ego I suppose.. oh maybe, "I was waiting for you to message" ..typical.. give me another year.. I think I can list down all the possible "guyly" responses and attitude.. no offence ;p

Oh well, let me give you some advice, "It's better to loose your pride to the one you love, than to loose the one you love because of your pride!" ...ok those we'rent my words..some wise men said it..=)

hmm..if you're facing an aweful day! ..read this..hehe

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together

Ok that's not mine too..but its sooooo cute wei!! ..hehe..the lyrics are really cute and sweet.. you should go listen to the whole song.. its very nice and addictive.. Perfect Two by Auburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment