Thursday, July 2, 2009

when a woman loves a man

This morning..while I was on UTAR bus..listening to MIX..Serena(MIX FM DJ) announced that today they will be discussing on break-ups and heart breaks that Malaysians had when they were still a teen..i was like okie!!..this should be interesting..=p

And then the first caller was a dude..He said he first had his GF when he was 16..the first movie he took her out to watch is TIGGER!! ..hehehe..you know the cartoon??..soo cute!! and according to him, the gal really liked watching cartoons!!..lol..and they use to hang out in the chee chong fun stall everyday after school!!..=)

But of cause..it didn't really work out..her parents found out..and yeah that was the end.. and he was still waiting for her..everyday he used to listen to BELAIAN JIWA..lolz..

Right after hearing that i smiled to my self..shaking my head.. and then the DJ said..'we'll play the song BELAIAN JIWA by Innuendo for you' ...

I was like NOOOO!!! but of cause..it was ridiculous for them to actually hear me..so yeah..they played it.. It's been ages since I last listened to this song..ok maybe not ages..just a month back..

Those words..used to sound so beautiful to my ears..but now..it's like full of lies..total complete lies!!..I wanted to turn it off..but I can't get myself to do it..for whatever reason it is..

And when you enter my block right..there's no coverage..and it was raining..so I actually stood by the side..in the rain..for the song to finish..lolz..crazy me!! ..=P well if it wasn't for the songs..and those words..I wouldn't be in this mess .. =(

After that, I went in my class and was listening to charlene's taylor swift songs!! there's this song called fifteen!!..

There's this part in this song..the chorus part where it says..'WHEN YOU'RE FIFTEEN SOMEBODY SAY THEY LOVE YOU..YOU GONNA BELIEVE THEM" and another part it says..'YOU KNOW HE'S THE ONE'..'BACK THEN I SWORE I'M GONA MARRY HIM SOMEDAY' but...'HE CHANGED HIS MIND'...

hahaha...puppy love..when you're fifteen..

The problem is..I'm not fifteen..and this is far from what they call puppy love..that's why its so darn hard to forget!!.. I guess it must be pretty easy for the guys huh? ..they can get whoever they want.. and when they're sick and tired of it..they find another..they pretend like it never existed and move on in life..they simply forget that particular chapter in their life..

It's the gals who have to deal with it!!...all this nonsense and unnecessary things.. which affects every single precious moments in their life.. the more they try to forget..the more it comes back.. guess that's what differentiates between a woman and a man.. we have hearts and they dont!! when a woman loves a man.. nothing breaks thru it..=)

Or maybe I havent met the right one yet..coz apparently every guy turns out to be the same.. =( No guy who wants to go through it no matter what happens..no guy who is willing to make sacrifices.. and there aint no guy who can't imagine me..not being there..

Gosh!! JUAN!! ..why so biased suddenly..you do know not all guys are like that!!You know it's all for your own good!!

And..I'm only 19!! dammm..N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N!!! I have got a long way to go!! a lot of people to meet!! ..Yes it's hard..but something is saying it's all worth it..=)

sigh..i really wish i could be the person i mentioned up there.. but haizz..guess it aint that easy.. it aint easy to move on..it aint easy to let go..

take care god bless!!..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment