Sunday, July 26, 2009

everything happens for a reason

hiiii!! =) ...sigh..
To my dearest blogy, I abandon you for a long time d..*sobs..sobs* no one came and visited you huh sayang??..sorry ar, baby next time I'll try not to go away for a long long time... Don't be sad k??..=) I love you soo much!!..=p

hehehe...I, Juan Margrita Gabriel, hereby declare that I am officially in a relationship with my BLOG!!! ..=) hmmm..maybe I should change his *skin*..so that 'he' can look more 'MANLY'!!..=P..hehe...but he's perfect..always there..whether or not I need him..and he understands me perfectly...another thing..i am so damm sure..HE WON'T LEAVE ME, not even if I left him!!..=D

Well..i finally watched 'DRAG ME TO HELL!!' ...right after my exam which i SCREWED UP TOTALLY!!!i mean no difference..i usually screw up all my papers..hehehe..but this was MEGA-SCREWING!! sigh ..i don't think i even deserve a break from stress after what I crapped in that paper... but anyway..i love watching horror films..and here's the best part.. the moment the monster..or the ghost..or whatever you call it comes out..hehehe...i'll close my eyes..with my fingers!!..hehe..yeah what's the point of watching right??..lolz..i kinda like the thrill..hehehe..

anyway..yesterday, was St anne's feast.. my whole family was suppose to go to St anne's church in Port Klang..every year..we try our best!! =) I had class yesterday...hehe...8-10!! and i finally have DINER DASH and COUNTER STRIKE!!! in my desktop..lol..damm la... finals coming..now only these ppl must transfer..heheeh..

back to my story..i came back home..and suddenly my mom called and said..sis aint coming..she was still in bangsar attending a meeting for HFC's YOUTH CAMP!! weeeee!! cant wait..=) and my dad was as usual taking his afternoon nap... so my mom said..she's taking the train by herself..and it's up to me..whether I wanna come or not..

I got up 6.30am this morning..and slept pretty late last nite.. as usual I traveled...by public transport..and since a weekend..the train was even more crowded..haizz.. And as I have mentioned.. I am in need of SLEEP!! ... sleeping in lectures aint doing good enough..=p

I was thinking, do I seriously wanna go in that HOT SUN..all dressed up.. *i was planning to wear a dress and heels* ...get all SWEATY...in that crowded 2 hour journey..to port klang..have my mom next to me..*i wasn't really in a good relationship with her..for the past days..* when I could actually have my beauty sleep at home..as long as i want *since my mom aint goin to be there*...in my own room...on my precious bed??

Have you ever heard God speaking to you??..NO?? ..well, sometimes..if at all you have this instinct that's telling you to do something..you might as well wanna follow it..no matter how crazy it may sound..you never know..what you'll be missing.. and YES I am soo grateful that I missed my beauty sleep, went through that crowded disaster in the train, got all sweaty and oily, and followed that 'voice' in me..for I experienced something that I cant possible experience some where else..=)

But I did a mistake..sigh..I had another insticnt..which I chose not to follow.. Yes, i am regretting it now!! ...

We reached Port klang 1 hour before mass started..hoping to get a good seat..and guess what??!! THE CHURCH WAS PACK!! outside was pack too..=( so we sat outside..the second part ...directly in front of the sanctuary.. it wasn't that bad.. everywhere I looked, there must be someone catching my eyes..gosh THEY WERE TOTALLY ADORABLY CUTE!! yeah..i am talking bout the guys..=p..but of cause..i was invisible..they didn't even glance at me!!..it's like i do not exist..haha..who cares..it's their lost..they don't know what they'll be missing..=p..
anyway that's not what i experience..

The priest..was Fr SIMON PEREIRA from Singapore.. and I'm telling you..his sermon's was an eye-opener to me..it was the best.. I thought I will be sleeping..or dreaming..for sure..during sermon..but this time..i didn't take my ears off even for a minute..yeah it was that awesome!! I don't mind coming to Klang every weekend for mass..just to listen to him..but unfortunately he'll be leaving to singapore.. he is really gifted..with the gift of prophesying..

His sermon was mostly for the youths..and he talked bout the miracles of prayer.. he was telling about this 18 year old guy..who had cancer.. and he was very prayful.. and that the moment of his death..and hour before it..he told the priest..'I'm afraid to die'...and Fr simon asked him..'do you pray the rosary??"..the boy nodded his head..and fr replied..'do you know..every time you say the decade..you have already asked Mother Mary..TO PRAY FOR US SINNERS, NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH" ....I was like wow..i never realized that.. and so this boy told his parents..'I am not afraid to die...and for my funeral..please don't put 'NEARER MY GOD' song..or any other sad songs.. and please don't where black either!!..

Impressive huh??...a prayer that has been programmed in our heads..since they day we where born..*the rosary*..but when you mean what you say..and realize what it really means..it can change you life..=)

He was also preaching about the verse..which I use to cling on to..a verse which I almost forgotten..a verse that is able to change my world..from where I was... a verse that makes me believe in hoping and trusting..a verse that strengthens me..no matter how broken i was.. a verse that was inclined in me..the day i heard it..a verse said to me, by a very good friend of mine.. and i thank him for that..=)

the verse, JEREMIAH 29:11 ..I've memorized it.. "I ALONE KNOW THEY PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU...PLANS TO PROSPER AND NOT HARM YOU..PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND FUTURE YOU HOPE FOR..=)"

It tells me..that everything happens to me is for my very own good... yes, EVERYTHING!! It's alright..if it all falls apart...IT'S ALRIGHT!! ..Cast all you worries upon HIM..and do your best it.. THAT;S IT!! why is it soooo dammm hard for it to get in my head!!! ...sigh..

Anyway..that was basically it..and then during the time where we were suppose to give peace.. fr said..'turn to you family members..and give them a big hug and kiss' ...i was like..ooppss... i wasn't really in good terms with my mom..you see.. but of cause.. she hugged and kissed me..and i almost teared..=) amazing..what a simple hug and kiss..wrapped in love..can do..=)

After that we had procession...around the town... By the time we reached the station..a train just left..so we had to wait for the 10.35pm train.. and in the train..i was listening to mix.fm.. and closing my eyes..my lenses was too dry cause of the air-cond..and there was this guy.. a hindu..who attended the feast as well..cause his mom asked him too..

My mom then started preaching...one thing i admire in her..and i wish to inherit it as well..is her faith..and it was that faith..that brought me up..to who i am today..=) I hope that guy will be baptize someday..

And when we reached KL SENTRAL...the last train to seremban is GONEEE!! ..my mom was like..'we should have taken the earlier train from klang"... i laughed and said.."look at the brighter said..if you've taken the earlier train..you wouldn't be able to talk about Jesus to that guy just now..of cause at least 1 of the things you said..would have gotten into him.." ..=)
see...simple..EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR REASON..

and so my sis was lol-ing like crazy..when we told her..she and my dad drove all the way to KL to fetch us.. and went for supper... by the time we came back..it was 2...and i went straight to bed..=)

hehehe..that's a long post..take care...god bless..i should get back to my assignments..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment