Friday, July 10, 2009

What if your ex says..

A lot happen today..and I'm so not in the mood to talk about it..instead I found this survey which is quite interesting..hehe..and I'm not referring to anyone in particular.. but I wanna know how mean can i get..=p

You may imagine of one people or maybe some people not only one.
Answer it, "What if your ex says" referring to you!!!

1. Why did you let me go?
*erm..correction..YOU DID!!..=D

2. I still love you.
*Do you even know what it means??..

3. When did we last talk?
*Seriously..does it matter??

4. Will you go out with me?
*I'm sorry, but you had your chance..=)

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
*I know..that's why I left..oh no wait!..that's why YOU left..=)

7. My friends say we don't look good together..
*Should have seen that from the beginning..unfortunately I was blinded by YOU!! ..=p

8. You have changed!
*I see..you havent!! =p

9. Can we get back together?
* hehehe..I said its too late apologize..its too late..

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
*not really..=( I dont think i want another..=)

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
*awwwhhh...did i??How does it feel ...to be on bed everynight..tossing and turning ..sleepless.. wishing you never got up forever.. To put a fake smile..pretending everything wil be alright? To hate yourself ..for every drop of tear that wets your cheek?? Wait a minute, are you even capable of feeling all these??..=p

12. how can u forget our memories??
*I cant..=(

13. I will always love you.
*bullsh!t!!..you wouldn't have left me..if you did..

14. Would you die for our love?
*I would have...=)

15. You jump, i jump..remember?
*lol..yeah I do.. but this time you jump first k?? ..=p

16. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
*I'd rather kiss a frog..oh wait..but I wouldn't kiss you even if you're a frog..hehe..=p

17. Whats the difference between me and Him/Her.
*Easy..he treasured my heart like it's his own..You threw it away!!

18. I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend..
*He's HAWTTT!! isnt he??..and more caring and loving, amazingly sweeter that you!! =P

19. Without me, your life wouldn't be complete.
*I know..but you left me no choice..=)

20. Why are you doing this to me!?
*You made me...=)

hahaahaha.. im super mean ryte???
Anyway no hard feelings..just wanted to kill time..=p
hehe..take care..

1 comment: