Monday, July 13, 2009

happy birthday mel and az!!

First and foremost...NEW BLOGSKIN!!!! WEEEE!! check out the cursor..and the banner.. A special thanks to AZRIN AIDIL!! who educated me how in the world it all works..*dumb me!!* =(

Too pinkish??..too girly?...ahhhhh...who cares..i am a girl after all.. =)

Secondly..I dedicate this post to 2 special friends of mine whom I met this year..

the first I met this girl..I admired her curiosity..whatever she didn't know..she asked.. OK..i was jealous of it..thinking "ish wassup with herla..asking so many questions and all"...cause I was never like that.. pretty much I wished I had her guts..=)

But I always had wrong assumptions you see..YEAP!! I was indeed so wrong.. She turned out to be the most friendliest gal ever existed!! Whenever I am down.. and I see her smiling at me..I find a reason to smile along with her..=)
We might come from different race and religion..we have soo soo much in common wei!! and she reminds soo much of schooling days!!..=)

She helped me soo much as well..not only in deeds..but also mentally...for I've learned that it doesn't matter how bad the situation may seem..all you have to do is SMILE..

ladies and gentlemen!!..please give up to..the THE WORLD'S MOST FRIENDLIEST GAL!! AZRIN AIDIL!! she's celebrating her 19th birthday today!!..SO

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AZRIN AIDIL!!..

The next one is dedicated to a girl who helped me grow in my faith..she reminds me alot of my best friends jacynta and crystal where by we used to literally sing in class..all hillsongs music..hehehe..

And also thanks to her..for accompanying me..when I don't undestand a single thing the whole chinese gal is talking about..hehe..she's celebrating her birthday tomorow..

PEOPLE..INTRODUCING..MELLISSA LINA..(like she always say..DOUBLE 'LL' and double 'SS' in her name..hehe..seriously i know how it feels when someone get ur name spelled wrongly hehe..almost 95% spell and pronounce my wrongly..sigh..well..i have to admit..my name..is ONE OF A KIND..=)


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MELLISSA LINA!! =)

anyway just wanna inform you guys..i'll be absent tomorow..thanks to this irratating dry cough..the doc gave me a day off!!..actually i'm alright..just incase the whole college is closed because of me..and you guys have to miss SOCIOLOGY AND MARKETING MID TERM TEST!! ..i wont forgive myself..hehehe..

Half the day i'll be online tomorow..if not blogging, read other bloggers post, or else in facebook, completing the dumb quizzes or viewing others profile and picture..or else in you-tube searching for songs..or if worse comes to worse..check my 4589 mails..hehehe..i know!! maybe for once i should listen to my sis..'GET A LIFE JUAN!!'...lol

oh yes..and I didn't know my so called..'EMO POST' the other day..really left impact on many..lolz.. they were all feeling sorry for me..as in i was in need of serious help..lol seriously you guys..i was having some problem with myself.. not with the world..ok that sounded even worst..lol..but nothing seriousla.. i just needed to get back my life..in order..hehe..maybe i should stop publizising my private life..lolz

and one more thing..i have the craziest bunch of people no matter where i go..and no wonder i get along soooo well with them!..hehe.(you know who you people are!!)

take care god bless..=)

2 comments:

  1. (*crying..)

    I could never forget the moment when we first chatted for more than 5 minutes. I asked you so MANY questions on P.Speaking assignment and you were there, answering me with full of patience to those unfinished questions.. Haha.. It's still fresh in my mind..

    Knowing you and now having you as one of my awesome friends, now that means a LOT to me.. A lot! May our friendship last till the end of time, Juan.. :')

    And oh.. Happy Birthday, Mellissa Lina.. *hug! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..that nothing la gal...almost forgot about it also..hehe

    hehehe..and yeah..may it last..=) *hugssss*

    ReplyDelete