Monday, July 6, 2009

With all that I am

I was searching for a song in you-tube...but failed as usual..cause I forgot the title..=( But I found something more interesting..this song called 'WITH ALL I AM' by Hillsong..
I don't know how they do it..but I have never seen any praise and worship band that can lead me in spirit..just by watching and hearing them on screen.. Almost brought me to tears.. You can seriously feel something running up your spine..

You can see everyone..EVERYONE!! present there was surrendering everything they had to Jesus..through this song..and all the other songs!! It's beautiful..simply beautiful.. wish I was there in the crowds..doing nothing but praising God..

Today I promise myself..no matter how much it cost me..or how far I have to travel.. I will attend one of the concerts lead by this band..I really really hope I can..=)

WITH ALL THAT I AM

Into your hands..I commit again..
With all I am..for you Lord..
You hold my world..in the palm of your hands..
And I am yours..forever..

Jesus I believe...in You..
Jesus I belong..to You..
You're the reason I live..
The reason that I sing
With all I am..

I'll walk with you..wherever you go..
Through tears and joy..I'll trust in You..
And I will live..in all of your ways..
In your promises..forever..

Jesus I believe...in You..
Jesus I belong..to You..
You're the reason I live..
The reason that I sing
With all I am..

I will worship you..

No comments:

Post a Comment