Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm human..=p

It's been ages since I last blogged from UTAR ICT...well I do not intend to..but situations are forcing me to do so...oh CRAP!! big time situation Im having..lolz..actaully i am la.. these damm assignments are causing me to prepare for my own FUNERAL!! its already week 8!! assignment due week 9 and 10!! all..except for BUSINESS on week 11..and I still have my last mid term paper tomorow!!..and we've barely started any!!..oh NOOO!! ...

Why does this always happens to me?? Thought of managing my time better this sem..but it only became worse!!..sigh..have class in 20 mins time.. and I got part of my mid term marks.. which adds up to the thought of SERIOUSLY PREPARING for my funeral!!..=(

Could have started earlier..but with mid terms..and wedding..and plays..and this and that.. being EMO!! ..useless facebook distrations..GEMPAK MOVIES ON THEATER!!..CRAZY FRIENDS!! ..how in the world can anyone let the crappish assignment come in the way man?? hahaha..thats the problem with human... They know what is their problem..but they dont wanna solve it..and then COMPLAIN!! ..just like what Im doin..well, i cant help it..I'm human as well you know..=p lol..

Ok enough oh crapz..and complaints..

tilll we meet again..(which i have no idea when!!) but asap..
DONT MISS ME..!!
tc!

No comments:

Post a Comment