Sunday, July 19, 2009

A man's ego..=)

I found out something about myself..hehehe..whenever I'm depressed, I get a new HAIRCUT!! ..no idea why..didn't realize it till yesterday.. And I wasted 15 bucks!! for a haircut that doesn't make any difference..sigh.. I wanted it really really short..but the hairstylist said I would look weird..and I was like..nevermind..as it is I'm already acting weird..and partially look weird..! hehe..but a hairstylist wouldn't be a hairstylist if he makes you look weird.. so I just trimmed it!!..=)

And you know what else I like when I'm depressed?? hehe..DRIVE BABY!!..DRIVE ALONE!! as fast as i can..hehehe..just to feel danger..once I drove all around my 'taman'..for like 5 times!! don't know why..it gets me to think.. but lately I love to drive.. auto la..manual..after my finals.. I'm soo gonna get it in my hands!! ..the next you see me driving..will be in my sis's red kancil..=D

hmm..what else??!! oh yeah!!..MAN U is in town!! in BUKIT JALIL wei..10 mins drive!! soo near..yet so far..sigh.. I'm not their big time fan lar.. but just because my family esp my dad..is like OBSESSED with them..so yeah..'bapa borek anak rintik'..=p

AND HARRY POTTER IS OUT!!! sigh..but i heard its kinda bored.. dont care la.. I remember when i was 14 i was obsessed with DANIEL RADCLIFFE!! hehehe.. I went for all his movies.. and I had to drag my dad along coz my mom was worried bout us(me and my sis) going for midnight movie..hehe..but wasted 9 bucks!! cause my dad will be sleeping in the theater.lol. but seriously I was CRAZY bout him!! used to Google bout him..and till now..i remember his BIRTHDAY!! on 30th of July!! hehehe..but now..not so lar..maybe taste all changing already..hehe

ok i realize I'm just crapping..don't know whats the point of me blogging also.. nothing interesting happened also lately..oh yeah!! I'm sure you've heard of people missing their station cause they were sleeping..hehehe..but have you heard of anyone..i repeat ANYONE!! who missed their station..cause they were STANDING..and SLEEPING??..heehe..nope?? well there has to be a start for EVERYTHING!! so yeah..you are currently reading a weird/blurr girl's blog who actually missed her station cause she slept off..while she was standing!!..HEHEHEHE..yeah yeah..if you want her autograph..can tell me..I can get it for you..=p alrite.. I should probably stop embarrassing myself..=)

hmmm..i found something that i wanna blog about.. A man's ego.. Ego has only three letters..but wow..you'll never guess the damage it causes.. Now why exactly did I choose the gender MAN?? ..I'm not saying we woman don't have ego..we do..BUT.. A MAN'S Ego IS so damm obvious.. that you wish these species would extinct the moment they exist!!..=p But seriously..I saw it in my own eyes..just recently.. but i can't really put it up here.... but generally man always have this thinking...where..'I'M A MAN..in other words..'I'M GREAT!!'

And mostly..being an Indian myself.. mostly INDIANS!! who have this kinda mentality you know.. those lousy tamil MOVIES!! really need a lot of improvement!! ..sigh..why is it does it have to be that way?? why discriminate another being?? to be honest I've never met a guy..who respects woman as one of their kind..oh wait i did!!..my bro, saha!!..=) then again..why is it these kinda people comes in limited edition??

But yes I do agree..it's hard to lower down your pride..and eliminate ego.. even in the 'love' world.. hehe..it's like this..a guy says..'I don't wanna message her!!..or else she's gonna think I'm like SO CRAZY over her!!'..but in actual fact..he's desperate for her.. but because of his ego and pride..he delays it..and as a result.. she falls perfectly in another guys arm.. =(

The same goes to the girls.., "why should I ask him out..he's the guy right?? He should do it first..!!" but it's a bit different with a girl.. cause in normal cases.. all the girl has to do is wait...for a guy..they wouldn't know if he's the right one..which depends on how he captures her heart.. but unless he is not in the same direction.. with her..hehe..then she should probably make her move..

But anyway..if at all you found someone..where you know..you can't possibly find another.. and no matter what you do..they have occupied your heart like there's no place for someone else.... and makes you smile..for the weirdest reason.. or the one..you can't imagine your life without.. you might wanna think twice before deciding anything.. for who knows.. 'BELUM CUBA BELUM TAHU!!!..=p ..they might be the one..and you wouldn't wanna regret it in time to come..

take care!!..god bless..=)

p.s. It is better to loose your pride to someone you love rather than to loose that someone you love to youR pride..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment