Thursday, July 9, 2009

Its only words

I remember last year for christmas..went to my cousins house is seremban, had endless fun there together with ashwin, roshel and maria..

And roshel is an excellent guitarist!! I could watch him play forever and... guess what?? he never attended any classes!! sighhh...gifted!! I really liked this song particular song..he played..IT'S ONLY WORDS BY BEE GEES.. My dad use to sing it to my mom...hehe I know!! wish someone sand it for me as well..=( ..all these oldies.. Actually I kinda like oldies you know.. hehe.. Suddenly it came to my mind..

Then I semangatla go and find all the chords..for this song.. and country roads.. That's my dads favorite!! Hehehe..but strumming totally out!! ...=(

Anyway I think this song is a bit contradicting.. cause they say.."ITS ONLY WORDS AND WORDS ARE I HAVE TO TAKE YOUR HEART AWAY.." Yeah..sweet talk.. and that's how you win a girl's heart..but how would you know if one is sincere or not?? How you know if he or she is not in for a role play or something.. Look in their eyes?? Lol..

I chatted with a guy from secondary school last nite.. This guy..is the one who played off my friend!! I was there, right next to her..reading all those nasty messages he sent.. and he knows very well that I'm very close to her..and here's the weird part.. despite all that non-sense..he was sooo totally hitting on me!!

First, he was complimenting my display pic..and then he was asking whether did i change my number or something..and I was like, 'When in the world I gave you my num??" And he replied "I took it from one of your friends last year..I called you..and heard your voice..it was so sweet and pleasant!!..But after that it wast in service anymore!!" What the hell?!? Lol, I obviously didnt change my num.. and seriously wanna lie also..please think of something BELIEVABLE AND NOT LAME!! I wanted to end it..but I wanna see how far is this going..=p hehe..

And he started la..telling me everything about him..and that he wrote poems.. I was laughing through out la... Thinking how ridiculous and dumb these GUYs can get!! I don't understand how their mind works... Why is it they think its cool to change girl friends every once a month?? Why is it that we gals..are literally dumb to fall for it..knowing what the end will be?? =(

And again..he asked for my number..kononnya wanna hear my voice again.. I was like..'Im sorry, I've been through enough to know where is this going..IN THE DUMPSTER!! ..and You have a serious problem with your brains and need immediate assistance!! You can start by appreciating everyone you meet, whether they last or not.. Dont treat them like rubbish cause that makes you one as well!! and then have a complete change of heart and mind!! and then I'll think about it..hehehe..

and again..if pnly I have the guts to say all this..which I will.. the next time I chat with him..=)

Anyway the song still rocks!! And I'm gonna practice it till I get it right on my guitar!! ..=)

Its only words-bee gees..

Smile, an everlasting smile..
A smile can bring you near to me..
Dont ever let me find you gone..
Cause that will bring a tear to me..

This world has lost its glory..
Lets start a brand new story now..my love..
Right now..there'll be no other time..
And I can show you how..my love..

Talk, an everlasting words..
And dedicate them all to me..
And I, will give you all my life..
I'm here if you should call to me..

You think, that I dont even mean..
A single word I say..

It's only words..and words are all I have..
To take your heart away..

No comments:

Post a Comment