Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the train and leg torture..

hmm..dont know why I don't really feel like blogging these days..kinda lost the touch.. I feel I'm crapping way tooo much..=(

Anyway..today was an unbearably painful day... *sobs..sobs* Let me start with yesterday.. Some people from the cinema world dropped by in my Uni.. they're promoting the movie 'Ghosts from the girlfriend past' ..hehe some movie cast by Jeniffer Garner.. they were conducting some games..and it comes with prizes.. the first prize..is of cause..2 free movie tickets..

So yeah..u guessed it!! No i didn't win..but i did join for the fun of it.. played a few games..hehe.. One of it is 'PROPOSE, MARRIED, DIVORCED!! yup..obviously I had to have a partner with me..so i called cheng yee...and since she was wearing skirt..i had to do the PROPOSING!! hehe..meaning i have to go down on my knees..lolz..the game was kinda interesting..and we almost won!!! =( but had to settle for second place!!..sobs..sobs..

And then this morning...*didn't know proposing a girl can be this hard!!*..=(..I felt like i was an 80 year old grandma!! NO JOKE!! ..i cant sit!! and if i did..I cant stand!!..my muscle was sooo rigid!! was so afraid it will tear off.. Whenever i walked..it's like..i was just CIRCUMSIZED!! ..serious!! and it still hurts..hurts even more when i get down or walk up the stairs..by the way, i am talking bout my legs..to be more specific..my thighs!!..hehe

Anyway..I had my management exam today..at 4.30-5.30...it was oklar..the problem is..i stuffed in too much in my brains..so it all got mixed up!! hehe.. Usually my sis class will finish at this time as well..so she will fetch me..and we'll happily go back home.. but..unfortunately she's having her finals..so no more classes!!..Meaning i have to back by my own!!..haizzz..and 5.30 is a NO NO time for me.. its FREAKING PEAK HOUR!!!

Haiz..so anyway..azrin, the good Samaritan, sent me to university lrt station..meaning I dont have to be stuck in the bus..with the slow moving CATERPILLAR traffic..it will take me forever to reach kajang!! The moment I reached sentral..i was like OHH-KAY..not as bad as i expected it to be..

I tuned behind and looked at the Klang train..which was really, extremely, unbelievably PACK!! and there were all rushing!! Malaysians!! always in a hurry..they should learn how to take it EASY!! ..I turned back to the seremban lane..and wow..not bad!! SEREMBAN route ppl are a lil bit more civilized..they were actually lining up..though they were 2 lines..but at least they did line up!!hehe..

And so I waited..for like 15 mins..before the announcer with her with her Malay slang announced that the train is about to arrive.. and as soon as the train arrive..GOSH!! malaysians just have to prove they are Malaysians you see..argh.. the 2 line..became a half full semi circle.. people were crowding and pushing like it was their dad's train or something..I just stood there and watched everyone do their non-sense! At the back I stood..in that impatient environment..suddenly BANG!! some dude just pushed me through like I was invisible!! HAIZZ..i was speechless..

Inside the train..hahahaha..you dont wanna imagine.. this is the part..where I soo wished I was taller!! I was pushed..and smashed..and bashed..like..a piece of dead meat..in the crocodile's nest!! lolz..ok that's a bit too much..but it was similar la..sighh..I couldn't even get my hp from my pocket! was surrounded by indonesians..geee..now I know how easy for gals to get molested in this kinda situations!! all I could is pray..and hope my purse in my bag will be save!!

Reach mid valley..walau wei!! I wouldn't be surprise it someone got killed or something... yeah IT WAS THAT BAD!! ..no one was giving in..till the guy in the cute snow cap shouted.."SABARLAH! BAGI ORANG KELUAR DULU!!" finally..someone said it.. I mean why rush people?? wanna get seats?? dream on..you can't even breathe in there!! afraid of not getting to go inside the train?? WELL HELLO!! ..how in the world can you get in..if they don't come out??!! Gosh..TYPICAL MALAYSIAN MENTALITY!! ..

Later..my phone was vibrating..so yeah..obviously while taking out my Hp..i accidentally touched the person next to me..an indonesian guy..and he starred at me..giving the..'ARE YOU MOLESTING ME?" kinda look..i starred back at him..with the look.."DONT YOU THINK, IF I WERE TO MOLEST SOMEONE, I WOULD AT LEAST CHOOSE SOMEONE WITH A BREATHTAKING SMILE AND EYES..AND ehem..LOOK??" hehehe..

so that was basically it..and i was in there you know..stuck..with these leg pain.. haizz.. seriously..dont know how im still living here!!..It's SOOO PAIN!! sobs..sobs..

take care..god bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment