Wednesday, July 15, 2009

p.s. i love you

Wee..i'm done!! hehe..chill la..only sociology and marketing... 1 more paper left..WEB PAGE DESIGN.. and that's only mid term.. sigh..FINALS!! ASSIGNMENT??!! Now lets just not get there..i'd probably kill myself and come back to life..sigh.. and I sill got time to blog..and facebook!! nevermind JUAN still got time, tomorrow, next week!! DAMM!! how long am i gonna procrastinate!! sighh...

Sometimes I wonder..what's the purpose of me blogging??..why am I so addicted to blog?? Why is it do I put the important task aside just to blog..?? Why do I have this burning desire in me.. that calms down as soon as i put then them on a piece of paper??..(Ok in this case its the screen).. When can i stop..or will I ever..?? Am I putting out a show..or is it just me?? Do people read what I write?? What do they think of me..when they do?? Am I labeled as normal..?? Or weird.. Does my blog offend the readers out there..?? Why am i asking so many questions?? Why can't I stop asking..??

Okie..this just proves one thing..GOSH!! i am extremely weird!! WEIRD!! I didn't know this part of me existed..till i started blogging.. maybe i should stop.. but can i live with it?? I mean all this while..i was living without blogging.. But now that i've started it..would it be hard..?? Am I loosing my mind??!!

GOSHHH!! JUAN STOPPP IT!!! ..for once..please act normal.. sigh.. Guess I'll try..=/

Anyway let's get real...=) this morning as usual I was listening to my radio...and i decided to listen to FLY FM..their topic was quite interesting.."does 'happily ever after' exist in the real lives..or do they only exist in movies and books?" and they related this question to the movie P/S I LOVE YOU!! =) have you seen the movie?? well, one look i'll say its AWESOME!! second look..'ITS FAKE!!'.. i mean to me la..=)

So back to my question, I heard a lot of funny and weird as well as real answers too..=) But if you ask me..
hmmm...I don't think there's such thing as HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! yes..happiness..exist.. But it doesnt last now..do they..?? Just when you're in the mood..and everything is PERFECT!! When you're beginning your HAPPILY EVER AFTER SPARKS.. waiting for the fireworks to begin..and..WALLLA!!! there comes the wind, bringing in the rain and thunder...together with the lightning..the calms seas show off its TRUE COLORS, roaring in raging waters...AND WUSHHHH!! the tsunamii appears... there goes the castle you built..came tumbling down..right in front of you.. and worse comes to worse..when you can do NOTHING about it...sigh...

But when you're married...its a whole different story.. You think you can handle.. i mean..'BABY!! I HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME...WHAT ELSE DO I NEED??!!" hehehe.. nope..it aint a bed of roses..

You see, man have their own world...in other words..they are from mars.. the things they do there is different..their language.. is straight forward.. their culture.. as in..when they're stress they WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!!

Woman..on the other hand..if from VENUS...they are more nurturing and caring type.. when they face a problem..they wanna talk to someone..cry their hearts out.. and when one of their friends are not in a good mood...they will talk..and want to know if there's is anything that they can do to help.. and...their language..hehe..comes in double meaning..

And so..lets say your married.. and this is where..mars and venus..becomes EARTH!! and... IN earth there's NO SUCH THING AS HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! ..so yeah..when they're married..they forget where their partner come from..and that's where the whole 'TSUNAMII' things start..
For example..When the hubby says something.. the wife takes it differently..as they are used to double meaning rite??..But ..the hubby is actually meaning what he literally said!! hehe..uh-huh..and that is the definition of MIS-COMMUNICATION..=s

Now what happens when a guy is stressed up?? He enters his cave..and needs some time of his own!!..but his wife..with her caring and nurturing nature..she wants him to talk to her!! cause for HER..talking..and listening..reduces the burden!!..but the husband doesnt understand that..and the wife doesn't understand that He needs to be alone.. and POOOF!!! the fire dies!! He thinks she DOESNT UNDERSTAND!! ..and in her point..HE'S DOESN'T LIKE HER!! ..so basically they both forget about each other's origins..and there goes their marriage..=(

=) hehehe..geee..maybe i should change my ambition to a MARRIAGE COUNSELOR!! chill Juan..you havent even finish your foundation yet!!..=p

Anyway..basically understanding and trust is more important than love..if you ask me..=)
Marriage is not a bed of roses..but you can make it..if you want it too.. After each fight, forgive and forget, it nurtures and strengthens the bond..and EVERYDAY IS ANOTHER CHANCE TO FALL IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!..=D

take care god bless..

2 comments:

  1. wow.. i love dis.. i follow ur blog.. and i uderstand wat ur goin thru.. i cn c .. ur mor addicted to bloggin den i am!!! hahaha.. thks for this post.. it was reali meaningful.. atleast to me la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha..lol..nolar..just some of my opinion and part of my life..hehe..full of crapz.. but thanks!!..glad u did..!!=)

    ReplyDelete