Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blessed Christmas 2010! ..

So I played cityville like to the max!! .. Cause after this, God knows when will I be able to face technology again! ..hmph.. but I still have my pink mobile with me..so ya'll know where to get me..if the world is gonna end! ..=)

Anyway, it was 2 full days of shopping and travelling.. was it worth it??! .. Minus, "the-carrying-heavy bags" and the "walking-up-and-down part".. it was!! ...hehe..because sometimes, when you take a moment to think about others.. and the smile on their faces when they receive a gift.. its an irreplaceable feeling! ..and not forgetting.. the number of cute guys i spotted! ..heheeheh..cuci-mata  giler-giler k! ..

oh, and guess what?? ..I was so semangat this Christmas that I wanted to wear a saree..and that..THAT..grrrr.. I cant even curse!! ..that nutcase taylor sewed my blouse WRONGLY! .. the whole thing is WRONG!! ..sighhh..why oh why??! ..just when I thought, this Christmas is going to be different, some nonsense just has to creep in eh? ..Lord, please don't make me look that bad.. I mean, yes it is your Birthday and we all know I look gorgeous in anything..but pretty pleaseee, just this once!..thank you! Amen!..lol please excuse the vanity!

And not only that, I think I kinda broke someones heart today! ..ssiighh.. You dont wanna imagine how I feel..but yes, I didn't have any choice.. and I don't feel good, cause I might have lost a dear friend too..

The thing is, I don't know how these things work, alrite! ..I don't know what the rules are.. I don't know where are the limits.. I dont know what to say when.. I dont even know how and what I feel!
How in the world I survived for the 20 years..I have no idea.. Seriously, I hope I'm not the only one..with the weird thinking.. please tell me, sometimes you do feel weird too!! ..sighh..

Lastly, before I leave.. I would like to humbly apologize to everyone if I've hurt you in one way or another.. In my thoughts,words.. or actions.. Or in this blog it self.. if at all, you felt hurt.. I'm truly sorry.. You know me, I say things that I don't mean..

I hope you have a blessed Christmas! ...and dont miss me that much..

Till we meet again!..

p.s
Christmas, isnt Christmas..
Till it happens in your heart..
Somewhere deep inside you..
Is where Christmas really starts..
So give your heart to Jesus..
You'll discover when you do..
That its Christmas..really Christmas..
For you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment