Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010: You bleed just to know you're alive..

"When everything seems like a movie..yeah you bleed just to know your alive.."

Weird, I'm not really a fan of football, then again we all know how good I am at scoring during futsal..lol.. but seriously hands up to the MALAYSIAN TEAM! ..For once, I'm actually proud of this country of mine. And well, 31st is a public holiday, though it doesn't really make any difference to me..there's gonna be massive jam in KL!! ..yikes..so much for new year~

Anyway, its a good way to end the year..2010!! ..hmm 2010, was it as bad as 2009?? I don't know, pretty much the same I guess.. Learned a lot, hugged a lot, cried a lot, smiled a lot..laughed a lot too.. hmm balanced! ..

Will 2011 be as awesome as 2010? ...hmph.. I'm afraid to even hope for it..lol.. well, when you dont expect much, you dont get disappointed much too..but I decided to have one resolution, that it to NOT make any resolution that WILL NOT last..hehe..for example, LOSING WEIGHT! ..because we all know, it will cost me a miracle! ..;p


So I was listening to this song IRIS by Ronan Keating.. I've been listening to it for many times this year..and I still find it very hard to grasp its meaning..

"You can't fight the tears that aint coming..
Or the moment of truth in your lies..
When everything seems like a movie..
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive..

And I don't want the world to see me..
Cause I don't think that they'll understand..
When everything's made to be broken..
I just want you to know who I am.."

And today, I finally understood what it means... "when everything seems like a movie...you bleed just to know you're alive" ...because movies are usually fantasies, a dream.. something that normally ends with "happily ever after..".. like when everything seems to be so perfect, some has to happen to wake us up! And that's where we bleed, to know we're alive to face our fears, to come back to reality! ...because reality, after all is so much better than movies!..=)

And when everything or everyone else is gone.. and you're left without anything..still, thats not a reason for you to change who you are.. and what your holding on to..=)

hehehe.. I just find that song very unique, very deep meaning of lyrics that you got to ponder upon it to really grasp the meaning..


And before I leave this year, here's a special thanks for you wonderful people out there.. who stayed by my blog, when I lost all hope to post something.. when I needed a shoulder to cry on, you volunteered your whole body.. when I was desperate to talk to someone..you were literally here, reading every line, in another word, I was actually talking to you!..when you dont mind listening to my crapping and vanity..my sighing and whining about the storms of life ... to my family, though they despised this blog of mine..heheh, if its not for them..I wouldn't be where I am right now..to my relatives, who enjoys reading this blog, thank you!! To the strangers out there, whom I've got no idea.. thanks a lot!!

Not really, I'm not really planning to delete this part of my life, because everything I wrote here, tells me..about who I really am, what I hold on to, who am I going to be. It will be like deleting my self... So I will continue, though compared to last year, the number of post I posted has dropped..lets see what's in store for next year..=)

And before I leave.. I find this song has a very deep meaning too! ..which talks about two friends..and the magic that happens! ..

"Tale as old as time, true as it can be..
Barely even friends..then somebody bends..
Unexpectedly..

Just a little change, small to say the least..
Both a little scared, neither one prepared..
Beauty and the best..

Tale as old as time..Tune as old as song..
Bittersweet and strange..Finding you can change..
Learning you were wrong..

Certain as the sun..Rising in the east
Tale as old as time..Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.."

And I officially declare that beauty and the beast my favorite fairytale!

Hmmm..I think its time to change "written dreams"..to something else and give it a new look! ..what you think? ..;p

p/s: To the one above, thank you most of all for telling me to "hold on" when I almost gave up..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment