Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Movies + cartoons = great lessons!

Goodness!! ..Farmville is like soooo addictive! ..hmphh.. My sister was like, "you need to get a life.." ..and yeap.. i so need to get a life! ..sighhh..

Anyway I know this is like so outdated! ..but please do watch MY NAME IS KHAN! ..the movie is one of a kind.. and I was sobbing and crying my eyeballs out..but I'm sure you'll do the same! hehe..ShahRukh Khan is probably the one actor who can make me cry just by looking in his eyes..well, I learn something.. that in this world.. you only have 2 kinds of people.. the good one.. and the bad one..=)

And this is another way waaayy long time ago movie.. called FANAA..which means destroyed in love.. hmm it was ok-ok only.. despite the fact that Aamir Khan survived after a stab in the chest and multiple gun shots.. but the storyline was unexpected!! ...felt some butterflies here and there.. and I love the part where the replied each other in poems.. heheh.."when my every breath is you..how do I breathe..when your not here.." ..something like that! ..=)

It was back to back hindi movies last night! ..and as you can see.. I felt very lifeless.. and so i refused to face FB 24/7 visitng peoples farm and stalking their profile.. so I decided to watch movies.. Ok so, it might not be that useful.. but if you are able to look at it in a positive way.. every movie teaches something! ..

Like the last movie I went with Crystal, Shashi and Saha.. was Rapunzel!! ...it was like AWWWWHHH k.. so yeah, its animated.. and cartoon.. but you wanna know I learned?! heheh..even if you dont want to know..I'm still gonna let you know..

I learned that when you have a dream.. Do whatever it takes to reach them.. Don't let anyone stop you!! Like if you wanna change the world..and others think your a FOOL! .. well let me tell you a short meanigful story..

There was a man walking by the beach..and she saw this little girl throwing star fishes back to the ocean.. and so he asked her.. "Why are you throwing the star fishes back to the ocean?" ..and she answered, "because the sun is up and the tide is going down, These fishes will die." ...and then he replied, "do you not realize that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can't possibly make a difference!" ..The little girl threw a star fish to the ocean..and when it reached the water she said, "It made a difference for that one.."

I don't know about you.. but I love that story.. it tells me.. do not allow anyone to stand in your way... and if they say you cant, you turn back and say, "WATCH ME!" ...and indeed you will make a difference..

Ok this is one of  my "semangat" post as well...but well, you get my point.. and yes, i wished i had long hair like rapunzel and that my prince will someday ride a white horse to my rescue! ....=D

And so she's in her own world again!..

Have a great nite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment