Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weird post

Noooo noooo!! grrrr!! ..

I have a confession ..for I stand before you completely guilty!!! ...sighhh.. I ate 2 plates of spaghetti for diner.. and another one for supper!! .. *SOBS SOBS* ..I know I know.. but I couldn't resist it.. it was so amazingly delicious.. and I think my mom makes the best spaghetti EVER! ..seriously, you guys should try it sometimes.. =) I don't feel human anymore k.. probably by the end of this year..I'll have a similar image to a potato sack! ..sighh.. and there goes the resolution for this year.. "to loose weight" ...

LOL.. weird, how we make resolutions year after year..and nothing was 100% successful.. I'm not sure about you.. but I think next year, my resolution is NOT to make any resolution that does not WORK! ..hehehe..;p you dont get it, rite? neither did i..;p

So enough of philosophy lessons for the past days.. lets talk about..erm.. talk about stuffs..

Started caroling practices today.. I still can't get the "CHRISTMASY" feeling.. I see so many people updating their statuses in FB about Christmas.. but I guess this year didn't really turn out that well.. I barely had time to breathe.. even now. Yes I'm on break..but something is really really weird..

And sometimes you just wish to go back to those days..all you mattered was the kinda presents you would get!! ...And dress the best with your new dress and new shoes.. But then again the true meaning of Christmas..is give.. for in giving is when you receive! ..hmm..unfortunately Christmas these days are about Santa Clauses, Christmas tree, ...and indeed defeats the purpose..

Ok, let me not start another lecture class today..hmm

What else?! ..oh yeah, what in the world is wrong with TUMBLR?!!! ..it used to be "we'll be back shortly.." and all of a sudden its "JUST A MINUTE?!?!" ..lol.. weird.. and everytime I wanna post something.. there's an error! ..Argh..

Ok I got nothing else to say.. sorry for the weird post~

No comments:

Post a Comment