Friday, December 10, 2010

Sisterly senses..;p

Alrite..I kinda twisted my waist and almost broke my ankle.. but it ok, cause I feel very human tonite!! ..hehe

Because I scored a goal while playing futsal.. and well I shaked what my mom gave me during our JAIHO dance practice!! ..weeeeeeeee!! Come on, I sweated like crazy! Must have burn some calories rite??!

And who would have thought, the girl who carries a pink mobile could actually kick some ball!..hehe..sorry I had to eliminate the "s" in the ball..;p I've done and said more naughty things that I should today.. so we'll just leave it here k!? ..heheh

My sister couldn't take it that I'm using the PC to harvest my crops in farmville so she told me this.. "Juan, I hope your flowers, animals, vegetables and fruits DIE!!" ...sighh... Come on, as it is the girl here is halfway dying out of boredom..why wanna torture her more?? sighh.. Just let me manage my farm peacefully and I promise, I'll be at my best behaviour! ..=)

And then she made me take this personality test which said that I'm an INFP (Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) which only makes up 4.4% of the population!! ..So I asked her, "That means, I'm a sad, disturbed child is it??! Why only 4.4??" ...She gave me the 'dont-be-such-a-pain' kinda look and gave me this long essay to read! ..well, it described me well enough.. and yes, I'm an INTROVERT! ..as must as you may disagree..I already know I am one! ..=) but this was my favorite!!!

INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper. INFPs also appear frequently in social service professions, such as counselling or teaching. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic.


hehehehe..That is soooo me k!! ... Give me a pen and paper..and thats all I need. Not to say, I can't speak.. I can speak non-stop.. with 2 conditions..
  1. I've known you for the rest of my life.. 
  2. I do not have a crush on you.. lol..
And my sister told me something as well.. heheh.. yes, the sister who annoys me like nobody's business and at the same time the best sister anyone can ever get *shhh, please dont tell her that I mentioned this!* ..;p She said that. "THE HEART HAS REASONS THAT REASON DOES NOT KNOW!" ...

Which simply..sometimes you got to give a break to your HEAD and listen to your HEART!! ..

And why in the world did she mentioned it at this moment...I have no idea.. but we shall all leave it in God's hands and call it a night? ..Shall we?!

Wonder how my sister can make sense..and NOT make sense at the SAME time?! ..hehe..I dont know but it sure does runs in the blood..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment