Saturday, December 11, 2010

Without a home?!

And sometimes random songs get stuck in my head at random moments..

Please say..
What I need to hear you say..
Say I'm thoughtless and foolish..
But say "Its not too late.."
Now I don't know exactly
Where we go from here..
But trying is the only way to know..
And I wanna come back home!

Show me the way..to make a start..
Show me the road back to your heart..
And I've learned the only truth that I need to know..
There's a million places I can go..
But without you it aint home..
It aint home..

It aint home, yes please believe me..
Don't give up cause we're half there..
We're at the crossroads in the middle..
Between hope and between despair..
All I need is some direction..
Let me know you'll wait for me..
Cause where you are..
Is where I'll be..

and this song too.. I only remember the chorus though..

Country roads..
Take me home..
To a place, where I belong..
West Virginia,
Mountain mama..
Take me home..
Country roads..

I have no idea what "home" my mind is trying to tell me.. but it aint a good feeling!! ..grrr
And this last one too..

If your a heart without a home..
A rebel without a cause..
If you feel as if your always..
Stranded on the shore..

Like a thief in the night..
Let me steal your heart away..
But baby, its for a reason..
What your looking for..
Your a heart without a home..

I'm a heart without a home?? ..and then if you did steal my heart away.. that leaves me without a heart and without a home?!? sighhh..

lol.. yes, the girl is getting crazier day by day.. 
Please pray for other intelligent and worth it post next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment